20

20

"Iya! But dumating ka?" Marge came out of nowhere and hugged my neck. I remained confused. I saw Iñigo sitting at the middle with his eyes pinned on me.

"We invited them over! Why not, 'di ba?" Mom explained. I just nodded.

"Julianna! Nakita kita kanina pero hindi mo 'ko pinansin. Hmp!" Tita Shalla came in for a hug. Two people are now hugging me.

"Baka hindi na nakakahinga si ate, Mommy." A soft low voice came from my side. I looked down to see who it was. It was Riri. She was big now. She's wearing a red shirt and white skirt paired with a white shoes. She had her hair in a ponytail. Was she 2 when I last met her?

My face immediately formed a smile. Tita moved away as I knelt in front of Riri. She looked at me with awe in her eyes. She came in for a hug. She hugged my neck and I hugged her back. She looked bigger than before now. Has it really been that long?

"I missed you ate." She whispered.

"I missed you too." I hugged her tight. "How old are you na?" I asked after our hug. She played with my hair.

"12 po." My eyes widened. "12 ka na?!" I exclaimed, held both her arms and moved her away.

"Opo...." She replied.

"Luh ang laki mo na pala?!" I still couldn't believe it!

"Matagal ka kasing nawala." Iñigo said. He's still sitting on his chair by the table and just eating his apple. I turned my haid to glare at him. He laughed playfully and formed a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Riri.

"Bakit kasi nag-break kayo ni Kuya." She pouted, nagtatampo. I looked away. Why is she asking?!

"Sabi ni Kuya Seb, you don't love him na daw. Is that true?" Tears formed the edge of her eyes. My eyes widened.

"Anong-?!" I exclaimed and stood up. Iñigo shrugged. "'Yun ang kinweto ng Kuya mo?! Luh!" My blood is boiling. I looked at him with a glare. I could see myself punching this asshole.

"Muling ibalik....." Alex sang from behind. I glared at her.

"Kumain na tayo! Halina! Baka magka-balik-an pa kayo dyan." Tita Shalla teased. We sat on the table. They served the food after. It was a mamahaling resto.

"Kelan kayo magkaka-balik-an? Hmm? Do we need to set up an arranged marriage para magkabalikan kayo?" Tito joked and laughed after. They all did! Even Iñigo! He gestured his wine glass to me before sipping on it.

"How I hope you both end up together." Mom sighed in disbelief.

"Please. Let's stop talking about me and Iñigo. Just enjoy the dinner." I begged.

"We are enjoying dinner, anak." Mom ephasized the word are. So they're enjoying talking about me and Iñigo? I took a deep breath and focused on my food. Iñigo would occasionally glance, stare, and look at me. Nararamdaman ko. Whenever I'd look back, he looks away.

"Excuse me. I'm going to the restroom." I said. I left the VIP Room. There were so many customers outside. I ignored them and just went inside the restroom. I washed my hands after and went out.

"Oh..." I stopped as I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Iñigo. His left arm was resting on the wall and his eyes were pinned on me. I tilted my head and gave him a questioning look. He laughed in the most sexiest way. Fuck it.