12

12

"Argh. This guy is the dream."

I said to myself as I kept the letter in a box. I always put his letters inside a box that's been with me since I was a kid. It's a teal box with a ribbon on top. My Lola gave it to me. The last thing she gave to me. 

I remember her last words to me were, 

"Find a guy that will love you the same way we love you. You're deserving and worthy of this kind of love, mi amor."

"Magpakatotoo ka, apo. Doon mo malalaman kung seryoso sya sa'yo."

"I will watch you meet the man of your dreams from above, mein Tocher" 

I kept her words in my heart. I will forever cherish her. My lola. 

The letters that Iñigo gave me are in this box. The rose petals, they're in a different box but I bought that naman. I place the boxes under my bed. Sometimes,  when I miss him, I read some of his letters. 

For today, Iñigo and I have decided to go on a roadtrip. It was supposed to be just the 2 of us pero nalaman ni Ares at hindi naman pumayag na hindi sya kasama dahil tinakasan ni Iñigo ang 2 day party nila. I brought my Gucci Shoulder Bag. For my outfit, I wore a large t-shirt and cycling shorts. I wore my Adidas shoes. I tied my hair in a bun and wore my Vintage Rectangular Shades. I also brought a water bottle with me.

We took Archer's Toyota Hiace van. Sean drove the van. Hiwa-hiwalay ang seat. 

Seat:

Sean, Zeki

Brent, Ares

Ashleigh, Luke, and Marge

Alex, Archer, and Rhiane

Me and Iñigo

We chose to sit sa likod so we'd have a big space and walang makakanood sa'min.

Iñigo wore a sweater pero may suot pa raw sya sa ilalim. On the way to Tagaytay, nilamig ako.

"I'm cold." I whispered to him.

"I will hug you. Come here." He hugged me para mabawasan ang lamig. He rolled up the sleeve of his sweater and I saw the bra bracelet that I gave him. It was the strap of my black bra. 

"You wore it?" I got so happy.

"I wear it everyday." It was the only bracelet that I gave him.

"Kaya pala pinili sa likod e! Para makapag-loving loving!" Brent teased. Nilingon kami ng lahat pero wala kaming sinabi. Marge looked disgusted. Mukhang kinikilig si Rhiane. Ashleigh laughed but glanced at us. Luke didn't look but I heard him laugh.