+21 R*pe

Dark at night…Villa he was heading to was deep in (the forest)...No streetlights, no houses…it was intentionally left undeveloped, so there won't be many people disturbing the mafia’s daily routines. 

The sky today looked exceptionally scary…no moon, no bright stars… it's lonely, making it scary. The loneliness and betrayal from the stars and the moon made the sky scary. 

Taehyung was driving at an insane speed. The more he thought about what Jennie said, the more rage formed in him… ‘ She called me slut and bitch when she was the one who brought boys home.’...Urgh, those words are killing his sane self minute by minute. ‘How could she even think about loving you when she slept around?’...He couldn't take it anymore. 

He increased his speed and reached his villa. He undid his seat belt and gave the keys to one of his bodyguards before flouncing towards the door and opening it with a loud thud. 

Y/n who is near the dining table cutting fruits flinched. The dark aura that Taehyung is sending is sure something she saw many times in the past when he was on a mission. So for a moment, she thought something related to his job messed up his mood. 

So, to lighten up the moment, she asked, "Taehyung your home? Come have some fruit." Instead of an appreciation for her approach, she received a harsh comment, "I never eat a sluts food."

"T-Tae??", she frowned. She sure got confused. Maybe she should have seen this coming when Taehyung left for Jennie’s house. 

"Why are you shuttering huh? Are you shocked that I got to know your truth? That you're a slut?", he closed his eyes saying those words. He never imagined himself or anyone saying such insulting words to Y/n. But then he remembers, ’She is the one who brought boys home.’....‘She drugged me knowing I'm going to marry you.’

"What? What truth? ", though the corner of her brain already knows what Taehyung saw talking about, she is not ready to accept it. 

Tae opened his eyes and gave a deadly look to her. He chuckled and moved closer to y/n. "The truth about you being a slut". "The fuck are you speaking Taehyung? I never..", she gasped as Taehyung caught her throat in his hand. "JUST SHUT YOUR UGLY MOUTH.", he howled at her. 

Terror rushed through her veins while looking into his black eyes. This is the first time Taehyung is looking at her like this and the first time he raised his voice at her. They always had a sweet relationship but now it's different...Tae's behavior at that moment felt so different and dangerous. 

"How can you just ruin a happy couple?", his grip tightened around her throat. “Don't shed your fake tears… You wanted to be my wife right? Let me show you how I treat a slut wife of mine.”, with that, he dragged her to his room and threw her on the bed while y/n tried to stop him. 

Y/n backed away trying to get off the bed. But Taehyung grabbed her hand and pinned them above her head. "Tae what are you doing?”, she asked in fear, while struggling to remove his tight grip on her wrist. "Giving my slutty wife a gift for what she has done.", he uttered in anger. 

She understood what Taehyung is up to, “Tae…listen, you can't do this. Please let go. Let’s have a conversation please.”, she struggled desperately. Tears started to form at the thought of what is about to happen. 

"This is going to be fun.", Jennie who was listening to them smirked in satisfaction. 

Tae hovered above her and attacked her lip. Kissing and biting her lips till they bleed. “Don’t…Please, Don’t.”, she said when he stopped kissing just to stare at her bleeding lips. "Your blood tastes good", he again captured her lips sucking on them, not giving y/n a chance to breathe.