HoPeLess

The first day after breaking the paths from Taehyung...didn't seem to go well. 

It was night and y/n had her fear pumping in her veins and provoking all her senses. She started breathing heavily...'What if he comes for her...Just like how that day, when Jin sent him away to Jimin yet he found his way back to torture her.' This can't happen...This won't happen, right?

 Though she riddance Taehyung from her life physically, her thoughts were crowded by him.

Jin, who came by the room to give her medicines saw her situation and tried to comfort her..."Y/n-ah it's okay. Calm down. Your oppa is here. No one will hurt you.", he hugged her.

 "He...He won't come right?", she murmured clenching Jin's shirt. She can't face Taehyung now...nor anytime in her life. 

"He won't come here. So, don't worry. This is my house y/n-ah, Kim Seokjin's house, no will enter without my permission. So rest assured.", he comforted her. 

The next day, when Jin was at his hospital he wanted to go to the top psychiatrist in his hospital to consult about y/n's condition. "Doctor SeokJin, Doctor Wooyoung is currently unavailable. He has few emergency patients to take care of."

Jin, "How long does it take him to get some time?". 

"One minute, I will check through his schedule."

Jin sighed and waited while his thoughts still roamed around y/n. He left her with the nurse she met at the hospital when she was admitted here. She is one of the most trusted nurses so of course he choose her to be with y/n, but still... his brain is racing. 

He thought to not leave y/n's side...at least for a month or so, but he had to be here. Since he can't neglect his duty he came here and now wants to hurry back home. His thoughts were interrupted when the nurse said, "Doctor SeokJin, Doctor Wooyoung is available after 4hrs." "Okay, arrange a meet for us after 4hrs then.", he left after thanking her.

"Y/n-ah have some fruits.", the nurse cut some apples and kept them in front of her. "Thank you, Yuri.", she gave her a weak smile.

 "How about we see a movie?", she tried cheering her up to which Y/n just hummed a reply making Yuri sigh for the nth time. She knows her condition and wanted to cheer her up many times but she keeps on failing. But again she put on a smile on her face before continuing the conversation with y/n though she barely answered or more like she was barely in this world...she was always spaced out. 

While they were in the middle of the movie, she spoke out, "Yuri it's almost lunchtime, I will go take a bath now, and then let's eat our lunch.", guess what? That is the longest line she spoke today. Yuri dropped her to the bathroom and left to heat their food. 

After the door closed and she is left alone...once again...she let out a sigh while still staring at the door. 

Even though she is safe now, she felt the urge to escape. Escape from this world maybe? Who knows the answer? Maybe the question, ' What does she want to escape from, now.', will be answered later.

She again sighed and went further into the bathroom and stopped near the mirror. 

Her once...glowing face...is now... pale. 
Her once...optimistic eyes...are now...shallow. 
Her once...Smiling lips...are now...full of cuts and dry. 

Cuts...Yea, bruises. Her whole body is covered with them anyways. 

She slowly removed her clothes and looked up into the mirror. Her breath hitched. 

She is standing naked in front of that huge mirror unable to blink her eyes. Her neck, chest, breast, stomach, legs, and everywhere... is full of dark bruises, few faded while few are still dark.

All scars from the past are visible on her body...but there are many deeper and most painful scars which can't be seen by anyone but her.

She is standing naked in front of a huge mirror...I repeat she is standing naked in front of a huge mirror...not just physically, not just her body, but her mental health, her past, her everything is naked right now in front of herself. 

She is smart enough to know what her next step is but...she is not ready yet. She is in deep fear of doing anything. She is trying...trying to get on track with her unwanted reality so that she can improve herself but maybe that is not possible now. What if it is never possible?

She traced her hand towards her collarbone and touched the bruises...she hissed in pain...not from the pain she felt now but recalling the pain she felt in the past. 

She wasn't sad about the incident anymore, but rather numb. It's like there is no escape and she is stuck in a cycle of suppressing her feelings and neglecting what her mind and heart say. 

She sighed once again and went to the bathtub...She sat down in it closing her eyes and resting her back on the tub...Gosh... it's sleepy as hell. Her eyelids were heavy, and so was her heart. Maybe if she sleeps everything will be fine, maybe she will find peace, maybe this is where she wants to escape...She slowly slide down the tub and let her whole body sink completely.

Past came rushing into her brain... her dream, her passion, her vision...everything she planned is no more possible. If she didn't get into this mess, she would probably be in her 2nd year of her MBA, just a few months away from graduation. She dreamt to start a business, being successful, and making her parents proud. This was the only thing that push her forward to live after her parents died...now that it is gone, what should she live for? 

She tried to visualize her future but it was only black...What should she live for? Nothing? 'Then why don't I die?', is what she thought. When she is on the verge of letting her life go...a small voice echoed in her brain.

"Eomma" 

In that darkness, she saw a cute little girl running toward her with a bright smile, "Eomma". 

With a jerk, She immediately pulled herself from the water and opened her eyes. She still had her breath stuck. She slowly realized...at least... there is a small hope in her life. She finally let out a breath as tears formed. She took many deep breaths to reach oxygen to her lungs. 

Her hands were shivering as she slowly placed her hand on her stomach which formed a cute baby bump. "Let's live far away from this world. I promise to give US a better life.". Her other hand clenched onto the bathtub, "Yes, a better life...but how? Is it possible?"

"I dont want to dream anything now. But you suddenly gave me hope. Can I be sure it's not a false hope? I'm not willing to get into a trap about trusting life again...Once, I lost hope when my parents died, and just like now a sudden spark kept me alive...Now I again lost hope, you're keeping me alive. What if this is again a wrong decision I'm making? What if you're gone too, just like my past hope? Isn't it better to not hope?", she sighed again, getting up from the bathtub and dressing. 

She found hope...but the hope she found of course cant heal her completely, making her suppress the hope yet again in fear of false hope. 

"There are two things that kills the soul: Despair and false hope."

Y/n is facing both at a time making her more soulless and stopping her from thinking positively about life. She is nowhere at fault that she is unable to control her emotions. It's Kai, Jennie, and Taehyung's fault for making her hopeless. 

....

Hello guys.
Im late but HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY FELLOW ARMYS. Let's continue supporting bts till the end and after the end. They once saved my life when I was on the verge of giving up and Im happily willing to return my thanks by supporting them forever. 

Do comment about ur thoughts on the ep. Thank you for your support.