hErsElf

"No it's normal during pregnancy...cause she is stressed.", Jin spoke making Taehyung sigh in relief.

"But it's not good to get stressed during pregnancy...Though the reaction is normal considering her situation, it's not good if it happens again.", this made Taehyung freeze again. 

'Happens again'...means it's bad if y/n stays with him.

Of course, it has always been that way. It was never a good choice for her to stay with him but guess people will understand only when it comes to reality. 

Jin looked up at him, "I thought you would take care of her but guess what...you failed. I already told her, if she gets a panic attack even for once I will take her to my house.".

Tae was still froze not averting his gaze from y/n's sick body lying on his bed. 

Yes... it's the best option...y/n going with Jin. Actually, y/n going with anyone is best but him. 

Time passed and soon y/n woke up. She pulled herself up with the support of the bed, resting her head in her hands, and began to rub her temples, trying to ease the headache. 

"How are you feeling, Y/n", Jin asked while coming inside with a medicine and glass of water.

Y/n looks up and gave him a weak smile, "Fine"

The door opened slightly...the movement showed the hesitation the person who opened the door had. The person revealed himself in front of y/n while hanging his head down...

Of course, it's Taehyung. 

And cause its Taehyung, y/n had her breath stuck for a good minute...No, she didn't want to see him now. Her chest tightened...she had to breathe.

She...She had to breathe.

But as she breathed, she couldn't control it anymore...it accelerated...her breath accelerated and it's not under her control.

"Y/n", a small voice called her. But she couldn't hear anything...all that is on her mind is... she had to breathe so she can fight back if...if that monster attacks her baby. 

She had to protect her child and HERSELF. Gosh, why is this happening again...She gripped the bedsheet trying to calm herself.

"Y/n-ah", Jin called her while attempting to pat her back.

"No! D-don't...Don't touch me!", she pushed his hand away and looked up at him, now the fire is added to her wound...her past rushed into her brain making her state worse. Her eye's were wide, and her body trembling in uncontrollable fear. 

Jin understood her situation, "I'm not going to hurt you y/n-ah", gently taking her hand and holding it firmly to assure her the feeling of safety.

"Listen to me. You're safe. He won't hurt you...No one will hurt you.", as y/n was about to yank his hand again, Jin wrapped his arms around her tightly while caressing her hair. 

"Just breathe first. Take a deep breath...yea just like that.", Jin expected y/n to push him away in her panic, but she didn't and slightly followed his instructions.

"Now release it slowly...You are doing great. I'm proud of you y/n-ah." Soon with his instructions, she started to calm down, "Just like that. You're a great mother y/n." 

She let out a deep breath, tears started forming in her eyes, "I-". "It's okay... You're doing great. Im here and Yeonjun too.", he said caressing her hair.

She couldn't control her tears anymore...Yes, there may not be many people who need her...but there are many people who care for her. And her brother, her child, and most importantly she needs and cares for herself. 

She needs to prioritize herself over anyone, "Oppa, I don't want to be here anymore. Take me away. I want to go far away from here. I-...I wanna go somewhere peaceful.", she spoke clenching his shirt tightly.

"Shhh...I will take you there. We will go to my house. It will be peaceful there...Okay?" y/n nodded her head. "Get some sleep till I pack your bag. We will leave right after you wake up.", he said lying her on the bed and tugging her to sleep.  

After she fell asleep, he raged out of the room going towards Taehyung who left the room earlier during her panic. "WHAT YOU DI-", Jin almost burst out but stopped when he saw Taehyung in his baddest shape, of course, nothing bad compared to y/n, but it was still his brother. 

Jin sighed and hugged him. 

"I'm a bad husband hyung. I didn't care about how she was feeling. I didn't recognize her fear. It kills me thinking that she thought I will kill her.", he whispered while sobbing.

Jin broke the hug, "What happened?", for which Taehyung started to explain how he was irresponsible and didn't notice Y/n's panic when he was near her. And also about how he acted about his sickness. He said everything.

Jin hit his head, "I already warned you to take care of her and don't mess up. Now I will take her with me. She is scared of you. Give her some time. If possible she might forgive you. Having Hope is anything than nothing.". Taehyung just nodded while looking down. 

"I know I messed up bad hyung. She shouldn't have come to me in the first place...I thought I could take care of her and our baby but...look what I have done. Again. Again I caused her pain and nothing good.", Taehyung paused for a while, " Hyung, take care of her. Please, take care of her.", he pleased Jin while holding his hand.

"Don't worry I will take care of her. Take care of yourself.", Jin replied with an assuring smile.   

Soon Jin and Y/n left Taehyungs house.

Taehyung, "It feels like I am never going to see you again. I don't like this feeling."

________

Hello guys... As I said there will be two endings.  And from the next episode the first story starts. I hope you support both the povs.

 And before I upload the next episode I would like to clarify my point on how the story goes.  Depression and anxiety to Y/n's level takes more than 3yrs to cure, but since many might feel like it's a slow burn I decided to show the progress quickly but in a good manner.  I wish no one thinks Y/n is weak.

Though it's just a story,  I want to make justice to the character by giving them a realistic ending and encouraging ending.  The other part of the story will continue as a happy ending for Taehyung but of course in a good way again.