Chapter 3

The fatal blow that never came. I opened my eyes, and saw Wanda sitting up in the ditch, and Nat and Okoye standing beside her.

I had a liquid splattered on my face, and when I felt it, my finger came back with a blue blood like substance on it.

"Well that's kind of gross." I muttered, and Nat chuckled softly.

"I shouldn't have brought you. I'm sorry." Nat hugged me.

"I'm glad I came." I reassured her.

"Girls, we need you over here." Steve grunted over the com. "We think somethings about to happen."

Wanda grabbed Okoye's hand, and I grabbed Nat's. Together, we flew over to where the other fight was happening.

"You need to destroy the stone! Now, Wanda!" Steve yelled, taking on more of Thanos' children.

I started fighting, but watched out of the corner of my eye as Wanda and Vision had a conversation. Tears streamed down Wandas face, but she put a hand out towards Vision, and red energy flowed through her fingers. It shot out, and Vision winced in pain, yelling out slightly.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Cap said, as he ran towards a large purple man, Thanos, who had just appeared out of a portal.

Bruce went at him, with his suit on, and Thanos pointed a fist with 5 stones at him. Bruce went through Thanos, and into the rock wall behind him, where he sunk in.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

"This is it, Sofia. All or nothing." Nat sighed. "Do it for Bella."

I looked at her, and yelled for her to stop running when she ran towards Thanos. I screamed in anger as he trapped her in rocks.

I lifted myself off the ground, and went at him. I got one good knock in his face, before falling to the ground, tangled in a vine.

Steve yelled as he forced Thanos' fingers apart. With one good punch, Steve was knocked off balance, and Thanos had a clear shot at Wanda.

"Wanda!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

She pushed Thanos back with an energy blast, and her scream was heard across Wakanda.

Finally, she managed to crush the stone, and a blast of yellow energy went through the city.

Wanda collapsed in tears at the sight of her dead love.

I cried in relief, but our glory didn't last long.

Thanos closed his fist, and I could see a green glow come from his hand. Shapes appeared at his fingers, and everything re winded.

The blast came back, and Vision was lifted off the ground, the stone reappearing in his head.

Wanda yelled no, and went towards Thanos, but he knocked her down. He lifted Vision by the throat, and he gasped for air.

Thanos pushed his fingers inside Visions head, and grasped the stone. He yanked it out, and let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding. Vision was gone.

Visions red colour drained, and he was left with a grey tone, the hole prominent in his forehead.

Thanos shoved Vision aside, and slowly placed the stone in his gauntlet. Power pushed through him, and he flexed his hand.

Suddenly, a bright white line of energy hit the purple man. Thor's eyes glowed blue, and he threw his hammer towards Thanos.

Thanos's energy met his, but the hammer cut through, and hit him in the chest.

I smiled softly as Thor landed in front of Thanos, who was now kneeling on the soft dirt.

Thor placed a hand behind Thanos neck, and said "I told you, you'd die for that." He shoved the hammer deeper into his chest, and Thanos screamed in pain.

"Y...yo...you...you should... should've gone for the head." Thanos murmured. He lifted his hand, and his gold fingers touched.

He snapped.

Everything went white.

"What did you do?!" Thor yelled, looking at Thanos burnt hand. "What did you do!"

Thanos stepped back, and a portal appeared. The hammer fell away as the man who ruined the world disappeared. Thor stood there in shock.

Everyone was released from where they were kept, and they moved towards Visions grey body.

Wanda huddled crying over him. I stood behind her and touched her back softly.

I turned to see Cap rushing over to Bucky, who's hand was starting to disintegrate. I watched in shock as he fell to dust, blown up into the wind.

Nat ran over to me, and hugged me. "I love you so much. I love you so much." She cried softly.

I looked at Wanda fall away, over Visions body.

I looked down at my hands. "Nat..." I said softly.

"No. No you're not going to go." She cried, putting her head against mine. "Bella needs you."

"I... I'm not scared." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Tell Bella I love her, and will see her soon." I felt my legs give out.

"I love you... Mom..."

All I saw was black.