Homeless

A small teaser of this serie

You woke up and saw it was 6 am in the morning. You groaned lightly and looked around you, sighing and got up.

You decided to not go to university today as you have to find a place to live.
When you first eat something you have very little money left with you.

You can't even rent a room so you shrugged that thought off. You walked towards the place where you do your part time work. You went inside, kept your bag in the store room and started working.

It was already 12.30 when you were serving
Suddenly Areum with her friends and minions came inside she sat down you were busy in serving

That nerd didn't come today shit Areum said and her minions nodded no worries tomorrow I'll teach her a lesson Areum said and smirked.

You were working when your coworker told you to take the order you went towards the seat where customers were sitting as their back was facing.

You stood In Front of them and looked at them making your eyes widened in shock seeing your bully here you were scared now.

Areum smirked looking at you
You know something is going on in her mind. She will do something today.
She gave you her order silently you went away wondering why she was silent is she planning something big for me

You are scared now what she will do with me.
In few minutes you served her order
You were turning to leave when she kicked your leg and the tray in your hand fell on her dress.

And you fall on the ground loudly you opened your eyes and quickly got up and looked at her your eye widened seeing her dress which was Dirty now

Areum looked at you angrily and stood up what the hell!!!!! You gulp down your saliva
What you did with my Gucci dress !!! She shouted loudly and everyone in the room looked at your direction only.

Hurriedly your manager came towards you and looked at Areum he apologised to her and told you to do so you also bowed In front of her what do you think you destroyed my Gucci dress you know how expensive it is you poor nerd!!!!!

I bet you didn't even know how much it cost you poor idiot she spat you harshly

But your head was low as you were crying silently and apologising.
Your manager glared at you and looked at Areum mam. We are very sorry. Please forgive us and her plz mam I will do anything which you will say manager said and again glared at you.

Areum looked at you and then smirked fire her now your manager looked at her and nodded and immediately said y/n you are fire go away now

You looked at your manager in disbelief n-no sir plz plz don't fire me plz sir I need this job plz you pleaded but he ignored it

I said you are fired now go!!! He said loudly and Areum smiled widely at you
You looked at her at this moment you wanted to slap her but you held yourself in control you don't wanna mess with her.

This job is really important for you as you want money for your fees and food.
You quickly went away, took your bag and went outside, wiping your tears harshly and crying loudly.

What did I do? Why is my life complicated? You said you went towards the park and sat there.

Meanwhile
A man came out from his car he graciously closed the button of his coat he was outside of his big building he saw his servants and workers bowing Infront of him he nodded simply and walked further