SLUT

It's been a week since all six boys came and it was indeed amazing meeting them

You woke up and saw it was already 9 in the morning 'shit I'm late toady' you quickly rushed towards washroom and got ready you run towards jungkook's room and heard the shower voice you sigh in Relief he is showering thinking that you quickly took out his suit which he has to wear for today.

And left the room towards kitchen.
You started making his breakfast you were so immersed while making breakfast that you didn't saw jungkook came down.

You were going to chop the onions when your hand came in and it got cut a bit you hissed in pain as blood was coming from your wound you wishper in pain jungkook saw you and quickly rushed towards you

He held your hand and put in his mouth sucking the blood so that it don't flow out. To stop the blood.

You looked at him as your face goes red seeing him.
He looked at your red face and quickly free your hand and step back.

You looked down and said
"Good morning master" you said he was still expressionless.

"You should be more careful" he said in his soft tone your eyes widened hearing his soft tone 

He went back to dinning table and sat you quickly serve him the breakfast and were going to leave but he held your hand and stopped you.

Your heart skipped a beat the moment his hands touched yours.
You looked at him he made you sit and took the medical box and started dressing your wounds you were looking at him only.

Seeing how your cold boss was caring for you. Nobody ever care for you Kirk that it was the first time When someone did something like this for you.

And that someone is jungkook your boss you were so amazed to see his this side.
You wonder why he don't show his soft why he always carry his cold side.

He looked at you and saw you staring at him but you didn't remove your eyes from him.
You were so deeply immersed in his eyes that you forget about everything

He was looking in to your eyes he loved the way you were looking at him and didn't even blinked.

But the reality clicked in your mind and you quickly looked away broking the eye contact you quickly got up and bowed at him "Thank you master" you said and left from there feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook smirked and start eating.

It was afternoon and you were done with your online classes.
A message quickly popped up on your phone and you looked at it
It was from Maria

Hey y/n can you plz make food for Mr jeon and send it to his office he forget to take his lunch and also make sure to make for seven people master told me he wants lunch from home only since I'm busy I can't deliver it so plz take it to his company

You sigh and got up to make them lunch finally you were done you went towards your room and quickly changed your outfit and wore something nice since you are going to his company so the environment will be different.