Suffering

You were waiting to know what mrs jeon was eagerly to ask.
She looked at you and said
" what do you think about jungkook "
You looked at her with your confused expression

"W-what do you mean mam ?" You asked
She smile a bit and said " I mean I know he is rude and cold "

You looked at her and said "It's not like that mam "
But she laughed making you nervous
" Y/n I can understand it's fine " she said and you awkwardly smiled

There was a moment of silence as you both were looking at the sky.
Mrs jeon looked at you and smiled.
She is best for you jungkook I hope you know this my son. Hope you both will end up together. She thought and smiled.

"So what do you think about jungkook's offer" mrs jeon said breaking the silence you sigh and thought for a second before answering.

"I'm still thinking mam" you said
" first think about yourself about your carrier you are getting a great opportunity don't let it slide"

You looked at her and nodded.
She smiled and went towards her room to sleep.

You were also going towards your room when suddenly your eyes catches the jungkook's room door which was half open.

You thought to see but at the same time you were nervous and scared too.
You slowly peak inside his room and saw he was sleeping on his bed.

You saw he hasn't covered himself with duvet you slowly walk towards him and saw him he was sleeping like a kid.
For a moment your heart skipped a beat seeing his etheral face which always gives butterflies into your stomach.

You went a bit closer to him and slowly covered him with duvet.
And slightly turned the lights dim making sure that he won't wake up.

An unknown smile crept on your face seeing his sleeping face.
You don't know what is this why your heart beats fast when he is near you.

But you know one thing he is your boss and nothing more than that and will never be.

" I wish you were an ordinary person like me then I would have atleast- you stopped yourself and realise what you were going to say.

You kept quite and silently left the room.
But you didn't know he did heard you.

Is me being a normal can give you happiness does it mean you love me? Jungkook thought after you left the room.

Next morning you went to your university after doing your work and here you were sitting in the class studying.
Jungkook was in his office working but what you said last night was roaming inside his head as if what you wanted to tell him.

Just then RM came inside "Hey jungkook"
"Ohhh hyung" Jungkook said looking at his hyung.

"What happened to you why you look so tensed" RM asked Jungkook knows he can't hide anything from RM so he decided to tell him and ask his advice on it.

"Hyung " he said RM looked at him and said "just let it out kook" RM said knowing kook is tensed and thinking too much jungkook sigh and got up from his seat and sat Infront of his hyung.

"It's disturbing the way she is affecting me" jk said making RM smirk at him and asking "who?"

Jungkook know his hyung is teasing him.
"Y/n" jk said

"So you mean she is affecting you" namjoon said

While jungkook nodded as yes

"Then that means you are in love jk" RM said making jungkook's eyes wide
"Don't be shocked your heart knows it but you are trying to deny it jk" RM said