GOODBYE

After one month

These six months went smooth for you but also a bit tensed too it wasn't for you to deal with everything but you didn't lose your hope.

As today you were getting ready for your graduation ceremony
You were a bit happy that all your hard work was worth it and it's showing it's result today.

You went down and saw Maria as she came towards you and hugged you tightly "congratulations y/niee "

"Thank you Maria" you said with fake wide smile you were still in depression but thanks to Maria and ofcourse jungkook who stood beside you.

"So you are going alone" Maria asked
"Nope she is going with me" jin said from behind you saw him
"Oppa" you said and smiled
Jin came towards you and hugged you
"Congratulations little one" he said
You replied him thank you with your fake smile.
Jin know it your faking it but he decided to not react on it.

"Well Maria jimin is coming to pick you up for your uhmmm date I guess " he said
Which made Maria all red she was blushing hard.

While you smirk at her "all the best " you said and winked at her.
Finally jimin and Maria are together as jimin talked it out with his parents about Maria and they agreed for the sake of their son's happiness

You were more than a happy about them.
Jin and you bud bye to Maria and sat in his car he started to drive towards the university.

As for you and jungkook well after what happened on that night you decided to distance yourself from him
You try to ignore him all the time as it was a bit awkward for you and most probably you were gaining feelings for him which you know will lead you too sadness as you and him can never be together

You do know you have feelings for him but you decided to move on being with him it will hurt his reputation as he is a self made billionaire who is famous and successful while you were just an ordinary girl who is a maid at his mansion.

Your insecurities again lead you to think that you are not if his level
According to you he deserves someone if his level who is well and successful like him.

Bcoz people will never accept you with him this cruel world this fake society will only disgrace you and your relationship.
You want to see him happy and you know his happiness is not with you.

You don't him to involve in your problems as you are already dealing with it.

Your pool of thought broke when suddenly the car stopped you looked In front and saw you have reached your university.
You and jin came out from the car

And went inside since you didn't had any friend so yeh no one look at you nor even congratulated you.
Anyway you didn't mind bcoz you know it and you are used to loneliness.

Jin held your hand and smiled at you reassuring you that he was with you.
You both went inside the big hall which was fully decorated as you saw the students were already sitting there.