Two years later

Well if someone say how fast the time changes you would believe it right?
Maybe or may not be but time never stops for anyone

It's been two years since you left the Korea and settled here in Paris.
You never you will ever be able to be here in this country before making this decision you were hesitating but still you give it a try.

If any one have said to you that one day your life would take you here you would have laughed
But now see you are actually here
Having a job not so good but still which keeps you satisfied and atleast you can earn for yourself you don't need to worry about food or worried about sleeping on the streets.

You were fine with what you have but still somehow you miss all those people who you left behind Maria, jin, jimin, jhope, rm, suga, v and speacially jungkook.

You somehow still think about him you never dated anyone still you don't know why but your heart never allows anyone to enter.

You sigh while remembering all of this while sipping your coffee and looking out of window you were currently sitting in the cafe. Probably having your morning drink before going to university.

Yes you are professor in a well known university you earn not a lot but atleast you are satisfied with what you earn as you are science professor probably teaching students about software development and IT sections as you have mastered in it.

Your degree were not for show off probably you did hard work for it.
Which lead you here you always kept yourself busy doing research and all.

You looked at your watch and saw it was already 9 you got up and reached quickly to university

As you went inside it was indeed a beautiful place you were lucky to work here.

It was peaceful This environment helped you a bit to love yourself but you still have insecurities inside in you which you know you will always have to be with for your entire life being alone was never easy

It was peaceful
This environment helped you a bit to love yourself but you still have insecurities inside in you which you know you will always have to be with for your entire life being alone was never easy.

You went inside and greeted your colleague as you sat on your seat inside the professor office.
You have your own seat that you are really thankful for.

As you sat down and started checking the notes which you made to give to your students.

Later you went for your class and entered inside seeing your students greeting you made you smile as you greeted them back