Do They Belong?

Sam's Point Of View
'Them not belonging? That's the weirdest thought ever.' I thought to myself. I guess Kyle and Nathan were also confused. "What do you mean by they don't belong?" Kyle questioned Will. "I don't know, they just give me a weird feeling. One of them gives me a memory of Sam's Mii friend." Will admitted.

We eventually decided to go home so the three left. I went over towards Austin and Henry. "Where do you guys stay?" I asked them. I learned that they had nowhere to stay, so I came up with a plan.

We snuck around the back of my house until we found the window to my room. I opened my window and let them in one after another. After they got in, I turned on my T.V and powered on my Wii. It was really laggy at first until it ran properly.

Austin and Henry found a way to get back into the T.V in their Mii forms. Once they got in, I faced towards the T.V.

"Wow the Mii Channel is cold." Eteled admired. "I mean, it's been a while since I've used this Wii. I actually thought that there was no way this could turn on!" I said to Eteled.

Austin/CM's Point Of View
I walked towards the electric chair room. "It's always about Henry! Henry this, Henry that! Never about me! It's not fair...' I thought to myself.

I sat down onto the chair and thought to myself. There were simple thoughts at first, but then, the thoughts had me think. One of these thoughts, however, had me think a lot that my head hurted. Did Henry and I actually belong in this changed world?