The Beginning Of The End

Mii Kyle's Point Of View
I chuckled as Austin lost yet, another, round of Uno. "Before you get mad at me for my amazing skills of uno, be grateful I even bothered with you." I ranted to Austin. Austin took a deep breath. "I don't want to be here anymore.." I heard Austin mumble.

I got up and started to walk towards Austin. He moved backwards. "I heard what you said you ungrateful bitch! I tried to entertain you, Henry didn't. The only reason he came with you back in this world was to see Sam again." Like you said, it's always about Henry. I bought you here so everything can be about you!" I yelled as I moved forward. Austin eventually hits the wall. "You even try to leave and I will make this Wii melt for good! Understand?" I said to Austin. He gave a slight nod.

Kyle's Point Of View
Austin was gone?! That couldn't be. There's no way he can go back to the pits of hell so quickly. "I don't know if this helps, but I saw Austin in my nightmare." I stated to Eteled. Eteled showed a bit of excitement on his face. I tried to explain my dream to Eteled, thankfully he listened through it all. Right as Eteled was going to say something, I get a text from Will saying that classes starts in an hour.

I told Sam and Eteled and told them to just wait until I got back. They understood, so I left.

Austin's Point Of View
I had to at least let them know that I'm in danger. That's when I remembered I can make the T.V cut into static whenever I wanted to.

So that's what I tried to do. I'm not sure if it would work, but it was worth a shot.

Sam's Point Of View
I tried keep telling Eteled that everything will be okay, but he's not convinced. I told him that I was going to get a Pepsi really quick. When I came back, however, I saw a message on the T.V with a bunch of static behind it. I couldn't read it at first, until I finally understood what it said.

When the T.V went back to the Mii Channel, I told Eteled about the message. He quickly figured out who it was from. He sighed at last. "Austin needs us."