'Wii Killed You'

Eteled's Point Of View
I saw Austin fall to the ground. "Austin!" I shouted in fear. It was trying to get up from the ground. "Eteled? Where are you?!" Austin shouted in response. They used my preferred name- for once. I decided to help them out.

That was when we heard that voice from earlier, yet again. "Oh hello Eteled, Austin." The voice said. I looked around the Mii Channel. "What do you want-?" I questioned in concern. Austin eventually got up. "I said this before you fools. Figure it out yourself." The voice responded with annoyance.

"That's weird- I could have sworn my vision had just snapped away." Austin said. Austin left for the chair room, again. I decided to come with just in case. I sat down right next to him besides the chair and and started going through the coding of Kyle.

The code suddenly started to act, strange. Bugs appearing over the code, glitches everywhere, lag, viruses, and random stuff would start appearing on it. I eventually got frustrated and was about to give up when I found something that was actually 'normal.'

It was slightly disturbing at first, but it was exactly how Austin used to think as me, a murderer.

Austin's Point Of View
I looked over at Eteled. "I should have it would end up like this-" Eteled mumbled to himself. I was curious of what he was talking about. I looked at the code and noticed a bunch of things wrong with it.

I wasn't sure on how we missed these signs. I looked up at the wall and saw a new note next to the previous one. 'I want to be the one you're looking forward to quite soon' the note read out.

This was starting to get weird. "Do you think we should tell Sam about this?" I asked Eteled. Eteled looked up at me, then at the note, then back at me. "Yea, but I think we should tell them in person." Eteled responded.

He got up and left the chair room. I was going to tell it that it left the code here, but I was curious, so I took a look at it. Everything was messy, like I said before, but there was one thing I could read clearly. It read out 'Wii Killed You.'