The Disappearance Of Mii Kyle? Impossible...

Sam's Point Of View
I was just dozing off when I felt something nudge me. I heard a whisper then I got shaken violently. When I got up, I saw Henry and Austin.

"I told you that'll work." Austin commented as I sat up. Henry gave him a whatever expression. "Why did you guys wake me up? And why are you guys in person?" I questioned.

Henry put his hand behind his head while Austin made an awkward expression. I was about to go back to sleep when Henry finally spoke. "Something's been off with your Wii lately!" Henry confessed. Austin nodded his head in agreement.

"How so?" I asked them. I needed more details about this if I wanted to help. "Well, there's been this weird voice saying quite weird things like, 'Remember my name' and 'I want to be the one you're looking forward to quite soon." Austin explained. It was started to make sense.

"Maybe I can perhaps go into the Mii Channel with you guys!" I debated. Austin and Henry looked at each other for a minute. It was two and a half minutes when they decided.

"We'll let you come with us into the Wii." Henry said. A minute later, the next thing I knew was that I was in the Mii Channel, as a Mii. Eteled showed me around the environment he and Austin have to live in. We were at the hallway of hospital beds when Eteled noticed that Mii Kyle was gone. We looked all around the Mii Channel and found nothing. We asked Austin if he found anything, but it found nothing. That's when we found out, Mii Kyle was probably on the lose.