S1 ; 018. WANNA MAKE IT OFFICIAL?

SEASON ONE, CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:WANNA MAKE IT OFFICIAL?

WANNA MAKE IT OFFICIAL?

     "IS SHE GONNA MAKE it?" Asked Luther in a hushed tone as he sat on a stool beside Allison's bed

     "IS SHE GONNA MAKE it?" Asked Luther in a hushed tone as he sat on a stool beside Allison's bed. "Yes. But her vocal cords were badly damaged. It's a miracle that, somehow, her carotid artery wasn't severed." Grace informed.

     "Will she be able to talk?"

     "It's too early to tell." Grace answered, a look of pity painted on her face. Pogo piped in, "more importantly, thanks to you and your brothers, she's still with us. As well as Y/N." He said.

     When Luther didn't respond, Pogo then walked closer to him and added, "Grace and I can take it from here, Master Luther. Go, rest." Then he placed a hand on Number One's shoulder. However, instead of obliging, "you're the last person I would trust here. I'm not going." He told the butler.

     Pogo exchanged solemn looks with Grace then silently left the room, leaving the space boy together with the Rumor.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌ ☂︎ ╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "No sign of Vanya." Five said as soon as he met up with Klaus, Diego and Y/N in the hall. "She's not in any of the rooms." Diego informed." Klaus chimed, "she's not downstairs, either."

     Y/N sighed, crossing her arms as she leaned her back against the wooden railing. "She's not in the Academy." Five gently patted her head in return as a slight comfort. "Well, I'm out." Diego says as he patted Klaus on the shoulder.

     "Wait. Wait..."

     "And where are you going?" Y/N questioned, a confused look etched on her face. Five spoke up, "Vanya's still out there, so are Hazel and Cha-Cha." He said towards the Kraken.

     Diego turned to face them, "I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools." He stated and completely walks away.

     "For the love of God, please don't do anything stupid, Diego!" Y/N exclaimed, only loud enough for Number Two to still hear her.

     "Too late for that. He's on his way to do it, Eight." Five sighed, then he suddenly turned turned to face Klaus who stood beside Y/N, also leaning against the wooden railing while the boy stood in front of them.