S2 ; 014. THE OLDER AND THE OLDER-BY FOURTEEN DAYS

SEASON TWO, CHAPTER FOURTEEN:THE OLDER AND THE OLDER—BYFOURTEEN DAYS

THE OLDER AND THE OLDER—BY
FOURTEEN DAYS.

      IT WAS THE NEXT day when Y/N woke up after tucking Five in bed yesterday when their siblings failed to come in the alley and after the briefcase disappeared

      IT WAS THE NEXT day when Y/N woke up after tucking Five in bed yesterday when their siblings failed to come in the alley and after the briefcase disappeared. The girl groggily opened her eyes and she couldn't help but let a small smile to appear on her lips when her E/C eyes landed on Five's sleeping figure.

     Good, he's still asleep. He deserves this rest.

     Standing up from her chair, Y/N stretched her arms and legs then shoots a last glance to Five before leaving the room and quietly shutting the door. When the girl exited the room, she was greeted with the smell of coffee lingering in the place. She figured it must Luther or either their siblings who finally came.

     To confirm her hunch, Luther came out from the kitchen holding a cup of coffee in his hand. The man slightly jolt in his steps when he notices Y/N, almost dropping the cup. He huffed, placing a hand on his chest as if to calm himself. Y/N almost laughed at her brother. "You good?"

     Luther rolled his eyes and nod. "Yeah, thanks for scaring the shit outta me, Y/N," he says, sarcastically. Y/N looked like she wasn't apologetic in startling her brother and went to wash her face in the bathroom before going in the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee while Luther went to sit on the couch. After taking her coffee, Y/N went in the living room and sat on the couch across Luther.

     A comfortable silence surrounded the siblings, silently leaning their backs against the cushioned seat while drinking their morning coffee. However, the silence was cut short when Luther spoke up after placing his cup on the table.

     Y/N watched her brother while moving her cup close to her lips to take a sip, sighing heavily as nostalgia hits her; reminiscing the taste of the coffee Elliott used to make whenever she goes to the alley or when they would stay up with Five. But Y/N had to push those thoughts away when Luther spoke up.