S2 ; 008. BRO, HE SHANKED YOUR HEART

SEASON TWO, CHAPTER EIGHT:BRO, HE SHANKED YOUR HEART

BRO, HE SHANKED YOUR HEART.

     IT WAS IN THE next day when Klaus woke up in Allison's kitchen despite the fact that he slept on the couch when he came in the night

     IT WAS IN THE next day when Klaus woke up in Allison's kitchen despite the fact that he slept on the couch when he came in the night. Klaus groaned as his eyes forced themselves to close again due to the terrible headache from his hangover.

     "And how are we feeling this morning?" Asked Ben who was laying on the same way Klaus is.

     "Oh, peaches and cream. How are you?" Klaus grunts out. "Curious, how many more rock-bottoms are you gonna have to hit before you start taking care of yourself?"

     The Seance groaned. "I'm thinking of a number between... 11 and... 25."

     "What ghost are you talking to now?" Asked Allison as she went down the stairs and heard Klaus talking to someone unknown to her.

     "Oh, just another... just another old cowboy. Texas is lousy with them. They're usually pretty cute, but this one is... this one is ugly and... dumb." Said Klaus as he pushed himself up and leaned her back against the fridge.

     "Is that really necessary?"

     Klaus hummed while drinking from his flask, looking up at Allison as he brought it away from his lips and offered some to Allison. "You want some?"

     "Klaus, if you're looking for a enabler, look elsewhere."

     "Allison, you're marriage is in trouble and your rally turned into a riot. If now's not the time to do some drink and party, I don't know when is." Klaus whined. Looking down at her brother, Allison carefully sat herself beside Klaus. "What happened?" She asked softly.

     "Oh, where to begin?" Klaus huffed a small chuckle. "My claustrophobic cult tracked me down, I fell off the wagon, and I professed my undying love for... this young gay man who doesn't know he's gay yet at a 1963 diner in front of his blatantly closeted uncle."

     He added, "yeah, well, not in that order, but... Mhm!" Klaus then handed his flask to Allison after drinking himself. "Aren't we a pair?" Allison chuckled.