S1 ; 001. THE REUNION

SEASON ONE, CHAPTER ONE:THE REUNION

THE REUNION.

     A THIRTY-FIVE YEARS OLD woman stood in front of a burning building with a tiny smirk plastered on her face

     A THIRTY-FIVE YEARS OLD woman stood in front of a burning building with a tiny smirk plastered on her face. Her E/C irises stared at the burning structure with the feeling of relief lingering in her chest, but the satisfaction wasn't there.

     How could she be satisfied? No, the real question is: will she ever be really satisfied in her life with just burning the building where her life was ruined? Her life literally became hell when her dear 'father' left her there. That place broke her.

     If you're thinking that Y/N is standing in front of Red Room Academy, you're correct.

     Once again, she stood in front of the blazing Red Room Academy, not caring if there are literally black smoke spreading in the air. All she cares about is the fact she finally brought down the place that gave her hell.

     Y/N sighed, the tiny smirk on her face disappearing and being replaced by a blank look as she stared at the building's ruins.

     Although the Red Room Academy was no more, the pain, trauma and torture that it gave its victims will still be there—and might I add that some of them will never leave and be forgotten.

     All of a sudden, the girl felt a vibration from her waist pouch attached to her black leather jumpsuit. The sudden vibrations from her phone immediately halted her thoughts from running around in her head. Sighing, she took the device from her pouch and clicks on the open button, the screen lighting on as a result.

     As Y/N looks down on the screen with a blank face, her mind and heart was contemplating on what to feel from the news that she just have read. Whether should she be happy and relieved that it finally happened? Or should she be upset and grieve about it?

     In the end, she just released a scoff and turned off her device again as she turned her back from the ruins, walking to her black Harley Davidson motorcycle. She hops on the vehicle before reviving on its machine and with a last glance with the corner of her eyes at the ruins, she drove off.