Chapter 3

It took Xiao Zhan a whole day to realize that even if he were to die here, he won't be able to return. Here there wasn't any phone where he could just search on the internet about the methods to return to one's original body after transmigration. In order to not take the peril from this, he better stay here and wait.

"A-Xian, I have something. You just woke up after sleeping for so long." The lady approached him with a bowl of something. Having watched her caring for this body of his, he didn't know how to greet her. What is her relationship with this body?!

"Ah, I'm sorry. I think I lost my memory. May I know the name of this lady?" he asked politely. Now that he has to wait here, why don't he maintain a good relationship with the people here? Who knows who might help him in unforeseen menace!

"A-Xian, you don't remember your Mother?" the lady asked carefully, placing the bowl as if she even spilled a drop from it, her child will have to sleep with an empty stomach.

'Oh, the mother! Perfect, let me pocket her first before asking the common thing in this place. Let's see where I have landed onto! Hope I'm still on the earth.' Xiao Zhan thought before shaking his head innocently. "I am sorry mother; I think my head was hurt. Everything seems blurry. Please forgive your child for not recognizing you." His words were sugar-coated to get the things he wants. By the look of their clothing, he was sure that he got transmigrated into ancient time. And having watched enough period dramas, he can keenly pick up the etiquettes.

"You don't remember anything?" she asked again. And he tentatively shook his head in order to avoid suspicion. What if they realize he has occupied this body and kill him instead? He gotta save his life first.

"Do you remember your name?" she began, and he again shook his head.

"Your name is Wei WuXian. I am your mother Wei SongYi."

She explained to him about their family, about how poor they were and at the last he got the biggest shock of his life when she enlightened about their type.

The fuck! He crash landed in the wrong Universe!

How can a man get pregnant? Back then he really supported lGBTQ community, but he is still a straight man!

Except for those dreams of course.

"So, Omega cannot love females? Like alpha or beta females?" he asked. It was absolutely ridiculous to maintain these beliefs. If he comes across a beauty he definitely will fall in love. What alpha what beta what omega?! Fuck everything, he might as well go and fuck around, and save himself from getting fucked too.

"But Omegas are usually weak. They cannot defend themselves. And every person here has their mates. If you find your mate, no matter if that person is a man or woman you will fall in love. You will depend on him." She informs what she has learned in their world.

"Everyone here has a mate? Then who is my mate? Have you ever seen them?" he asked, 'I hope she's a beautiful girl in this universe. All those who rejected me should be ashamed looking at her beauty.' His mind added a thought.

"No. You didn't have a mate yet. But don't feel sad, you will soon find them." She replied, throwing a bucket full of cold water on his thoughts.

"Then I will go and look around for my mate." He said with a resolute thought. Before leaving from here, he certainly must get the taste of affection. Now that his body is that of a younger lad, no one would reject him for being an over-aged man.

"You cannot go out today. The emperor is returning from the war. People will be gathering to welcome him. A child of slave shouldn't stand between them otherwise they will just beat you up like last time. Besides, mates can recognize each other from their scents." Her information pulled the reins of his wild running thoughts. Scents? Lifting his arm, he started smelling himself.

"Not that scent my child. The scent of pheromones. You will know it when you meet your destined one. Don't go out. The emperor is returning after 6 months. The guard from courts will be guarding everything until he reaches the Palace safely.

"Emperor? Who's the emperor?" he asked, and the lady hesitated before answering "You shouldn't take his name. His title is Hanguang-Jun."

"Why is he not in the palace? Don't the Emperor usually stay in the Palace and assign tasks to his subordinates?" he asked what he usually saw in those period dramas. The usually fat and good-for-nothing Emperor in their late 60's makes superfluous decrees and fails at the end. All they do throughout their lives is to take advice from their councilor and play politics. This emperor Hanguang-Jun won't be different from the one portrayed in those dramas.

"Our Emperor is different. He was the one who grew up on the border. Though he is the Emperor, he always stays on the border. Only when the war ends, and the country faces no further danger does he return back for a few months." She replied and he found it rather hilarious. How could that old Emperor deceive people like this? Staying at a military station won't be his choice. That place is basically hell. In the name of a military station, that old man must surely be enjoying himself in some brothels. He won't buy whatever shit the lady spoke. Thank you very much. He has his own mind to think!

"Eat something before sleeping. I still have to go to work. I just begged them for a bowl of soup for you. Now I have to work extra hours to pay for it." She said and in an instant he felt guilty. How can he ask the lady to work and pay for his needs?

"Mother, you take some rest. I will do the work for you. Just tell me what I have to do." He requested. Yet the lady smiled before petting his head with affection. "Rest for today. You can work tomorrow." She said as she doesn't want her child to work and suffer. She had almost lost her child. The almighty was still merciful enough to return him with just a memory loss. How cruel can those people be just to beat him and throw him into the water to die there. Although they were slaves, they didn't harm anyone. But right now, it's good that he doesn't remember his suffering anymore. Like this, he will be able to avoid those thugs. And like this, he will be saved from more beating. All he needs to do is to hide for a few days until those people forget about him.

Without any further word, he agreed to stay back. However, little did his mother know this was not Wei WuXian but Xiao Zhan and he never fulfilled his promises.

Behind her, he silently sneaked out from their shed to take a look at the world he crash landed into. As she said, there was indeed chaos on the street. He strolled some more before making his way towards the less crowded place.

"Madam, his majesty is returning. You should return back." A tensed voice greeted his ears when he was passing through an ally. He tiptoed in their direction to see who was talking.

There were two females standing outside the jewelry shop. By the look of it, one seemed like a noble princess and the other was her maid. "Say, how will this look on me?" The noble figure with perfect countenance turned around to show something to her maid and at once Xiao Zhan's eyes widened, his mouth parted in awe. The elegant lady was looking mesmerizing no matter in which angle you look at her.

.

Xiao Zhan gonna dig his own grave

Xiao Zhan gonna dig his own grave. You all give good Wishes to his virgin ass 🤞

November 26, 2021