Chapter 5

"Wang Yibo. I lost because of you. Take responsibility." Xiao Zhan yelled the moment he saw the person. The kind person and Wang Yibo shared a look before shrugging it off. "She lost her marbles." The kind person slapped Wang Yibo's figure to not speak any further.

"How about Guniang staying here today?" the kind person asked before introducing himself, "I am Wu Zixin. And he is my brother Wu Heng."

Xiao Zhan at once stood up. "Wu Heng?" he asked. Is he not Wang Yibo? Or Wu Heng is this body's name same as like that of his? He is Xiao Zhan, living in the body of Wei WuXian. Wu Zixin thought that this lady here didn't catch the character behind his brother's name. He took a breath to explain these things to this lady in the simplest way.

"My mother originally wanted to name him Heng Mei. But he turned out to be a male. So, they just kept it as Heng of eternal." The kind person explained and Xiao Zhan giggled softly after listening to it. They were expecting a girl child. Turns out, he came instead.

The person named Wu Heng just slapped on his brother's back. "The fuck is wrong with you? Stop embarrassing me in front of a lady." He hissed and Xiao Zhan heard the tone of the accent. The person Wu Heng spoke fluently in ancient Chinese. "And Guniang, you talk to my brother nicely. But what language do you use for conversing with me?" Wu Heng asked.

Xiao Zhan scraped his nape in embarrassment. So, this person is really not Wang Yibo. He kind of lost his hope of returning to Beijing at this point. "And for asking her to stay over, did you clean your house?" Wu Heng asked his brother.

"Brother, don't be angry. How about you drop her first and I will clean the house?" Wu Zixin suggested bargaining for forgiveness. Returning back to his house after months of staying on the border, he kind of forgot that he has to clean his house too. He had asked all the butlers and the maid of this mansion not to come after his father's death. As no one used to stay here, why should he spend his money on people who work for nothing? Anyways, he comes once a year, so staying at home or staying at any inn, at this point it really doesn't matter to him. However, this time it's different. He is not alone. so he had to return to his mansion.

"No, I am not going. You drop this alien." Wu Heng refused and crossed the threshold to stand in front of the closed door. "Let her go on her own. Or stay outside. Open the door now." He said looking at the closed door.

"Ai, Ai, gege, Da ge, have mercy. I really don't remember my way back." Taking advantage of the misunderstanding, Xiao Zhan clutched onto Wu Heng's sleeves. "Please~" the actor in him kicked in and he blinked his ruifeng eyes. "My mother must be waiting for my return." He begged, tugging on Wu Heng's wide white sleeves.

"Why don't you just drop him? I will ask Old He to lend me a helping hand." Wu Zixin asked. And after looking at the pitiful lady, Wu Heng sighed. "Hmm" he agreed and walked out. "Follow me." He commented without turning back to look at the baffled lady.

The Old He Wu Zixin mentioned was his father's caretaker. After shutting the mansion when he had to set out for war, he specifically gave money to Old He and asked him to live well. However, Old He at that time promised to be there for him whenever Wu Zixin would return from the war to celebrate the victory.

"Oh-Ah!" Xiao Zhan in Wei WuXian's body jumped down the threshold to follow the scholar. Behind him, Wu ZiXin looked puzzled. Wasn't this lady a bit weird?

Letting go of the thought he searched for the key.

"Do you remember any places near your house?" Wu Heng asked while leading their way. Xiao Zhan took some moments to actually recall the places he came across. And after a while he finally replied, "Yes, there's this bridge." He gestured to a half moon with his hand. "It looks like this. And not like this." What he was intending to explain was that the bridge wasn't straight but curved without any steps. But what the person looking at his face comprehended, he had no idea of it.