Chapter Six

Impossible You ~

"Hello Shivaay Si—-Annika ?!" Adithya was stupefied seeing her coming behind Shivaay.

"Good morning Adithya" Shivaay smiled greeted him. Once Shivaay went inside the office, Adithya jumped in front of her.

"I need details!"

"Details of what ?"

"Yesterday night I offered to fetch you but you denied. No—-" Annika cut in, "Let's go inside. There's absolutely nothing necessary for you to know"

Adithya narrowed his eyes and walked inside the office. He glared taking the seat beside her which definitely hold no secret she would ignore it. Annika silently looked at the people in the room whilst Shivaay sat on her left.

"Uhm..can you tell me who she is ?" She whispered asked to him. Shivaay leaned towards her and replied, "You see him ? He's Mr Venkat. Head of technical department. And, that's his wife Sakshi"

Annika nodded and straightened herself on the chair.

"Good morning everyone. Miss Annika, would you please come to the front ?" Kaushik requested.

Annika kept her sling on the chair and reluctantly went to the front. Shivaay smiled to make her feel okay when she looked at him.

"She's our script writer. Annika Mehta. I'm sure everyone must be apprised of her amazing works"

Kaushik turned towards Annika and continued, "Everyone are impressed with your work. Put yourself at ease darling. These are the people who are going to help your dream come true"

Everyone clapped. Annika smiled and hurriedly went back to her seat.

"Why were you so nervous ?"

"I dislike being a centre of attraction"

"Even if the attention is positive ?"

"For me, excessive attention is blinding. No matter positive or negative. I find attention pleasant in small"

"Hmm. Interesting" She rebuked, "What's so interesting in hating people's attention ?"

"That's for me to know" Shivaay raised his eyebrows mischievously and she looked away.

"We'll begin the shooting in two weeks. By the way, the production schedule..." Everyone were engaged in discussions.

"I really want this two weeks to end soon. I just can't wait to be on set. Annika, I can't drop you home. I'll be—-" Annika showed her hand, "I was anyways not going to ask you. Carry on"

"Ah! Rude animal. Shivaay Sir, I'm looking forward to with you"

Shivaay smiled warmly and shook hand with him. "I'll get going. I've to meet the assistant director. Bye guys"

"I'll take your leave"

"Shall I drive you home ?"

"No. Thank you. I have some works to attend to"

"Uhm—mm! Okay. I can drop you there then ?

"No—-"

"Hello....Miss.." Sakshi, Head of technical department's wife came to them.