🍯Notice For Reader🍯

Hello, my dearest Readers,

I have one published fanfiction book wholly ignored, and I apologize. I lost inspiration for fanfiction; when I develop the motivation back, I will continue the story. Now I found a new push for a Villain with a sad story. It's an urban legend from the black culture, our own Boogyman, called "Candyman." It originated from a book written by Clive Barker called "The Forbidden," and it grew into a film directed by Bernard Rose called "Candyman." It was released on October 16, 1992, and became the most popular African American horror movie in history. In 2021, once again breathing life into the Urban legend, Jordan Peele directed a continuation of "Candyman.". If you haven't seen both the original and the remake, please watch them and tell me your opinions on them.

In my opinion, I enjoyed Jordan Peele's version of "Candyman" a lot more than the original; there are many things that I wanted to share but don't want to spoil. But since I'm doing fanfiction on this movie, I warn that there will be spoilers, some facts, and some fiction.

So Reader, enjoy my version of "Candyman" and leave comments and likes so I can know you enjoyed my story.

Love DaPharaoh94.

P.S. I hope you didn't read this out loud...