𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ▸ 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆/𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒚

'You're cute,' Steve whispered with a loving smile on his face as he gently stroked Tony's hair while they lay in bed together. The younger man, resting his head on his bare chest, stirred contentedly and looked up at him. "Very, very cute," he said hoarsely, leaning over to sprinkle kisses all over his face.

Tony laughed and raised himself on one elbow, running his fingers over Steve's muscular chest. "Hmm, I could listen to this every day," he purred happily, bending down to catch his lips in a deep kiss. As soon as Rogers grabbed him around the waist, Tony straddled his lap and ran his fingers over his temples. When he stopped kissing him and drew back a little, his eyes swept into his face and he enjoyed the view.

“What is it?” Steve asked him, his forehead wrinkling slightly until a small wrinkle appeared between his eyebrows. Tony smiled and kissed it before answering his boyfriend.

"I just realized . . . looking at it closely . . . there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes," he said thoughtfully, and Steve chuckled.

"I hope you're not going to break up with me because of this," he said in mock horror.

Tony winked at him and put on an expression of thinking. “I have to think about it. You may have to convince me somehow," he whispered, so close to his lips that Steve could feel his warm breath on them. He growled, and before Tony could react, he rolled Tony under him and braced himself over him. Stark chuckled and placed his hands on his chest. “Staying?“

'You're like April Fool's weather, Tony. First, you think about breaking up, now you think about me staying. You may have to convince me somehow," he mimicked, his nose brushing against his own.

'You don't want to leave me here alone on Christmas,' Tony said glumly, looking like an abandoned puppy. "And I wanted to make you the best breakfast."

Steve chuckled in amusement. “Tony, you and cooking? It doesn't add up. Besides, you hate getting up early," he teased good-naturedly. “Of course, I´ll stay, I promised you. And the idea of you being left here alone, wandering around bored as a soulless body... I can't let that happen. But I make breakfast!"

'Deal,' Tony grinned, drawing him in for a passionate kiss. He wouldn't trade moments with Steve for anything in the world, and since there weren't as many as he wanted, he enjoyed every one of them to the max. So he very much welcomed the fact that his parents were going away for Christmas and he could spend more than a few stolen moments with Steve. “But I want it to be breakfast in bed, yes, Mr. Rogers?” he purred against his lips, then smiled at Steve as Steve pulled back slightly, his blue eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Somebody likes to give orders," he whispered, pressing his lips against his neck, on which he pressed a few fleeting kisses. “Aren´t you a little spoiled, Anthony?“

Tony snorted. "Spoiled? Pff! My mom never let me eat in bed! Not even on my birthday!"

'Well, that's really terrible, how did you survive here all these years?' said Steve, drawing him in for a kiss. Tony wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed back enthusiastically. He muttered something inaudible, and Steve pulled away for a moment. “What did you say?“

"I said I thought I heard the front door slam and . . . yeah, that sounds like my parents," he added, completely unruffled. Steve went pale, but Tony just pressed close to him. "Mhmm, this is nice, shall we proceed?"

'Tony, damn it!' hissed Steve, breaking free of his grip. He rolled over it and struggled out of the blanket, almost falling off the bed and onto the ground.

'What are you doing?' chuckled Tony, sitting up, taking in the view of Steve's... Steve's muscular back.

"What am I doing? Tony, didn't you say your parents went to the Pentagon?" moaned Rogers, quickly picking up the pieces of his clothing that Tony had scattered around the room in the heat of passion.

Tony grinned innocently. “Yeah, they went to the Pentagon. I must have read the twenty-seventh instead of the twenty-fourth."

“No kidding,” Steve snorted, opening the window. Then he looked at Tony incredulously. "Did you really mistake a four for a seven?"

'Have you ever seen my dad's handwriting?' Tony raised an eyebrow at him, and when Steve just shook his head without further comment and threw a pile of his clothes out the window and into the snow, the dark-haired man burst out laughing. “Steve, what the hell are you doing? Can't you go through a door like a normal person? Now you don't have to prove how special you are, babe."

'Tony, in case you haven't figured it out, your parents have arrived and have no idea we're dating -'

"Hmm, what's the problem? At least we can finally tell them and not have to put it off any longer. Didn't you say you wanted to meet them? And you're very charming today..." he couldn't stop laughing.

Steve gave him a look and grabbed the sill. “Haha, very funny.“ After that, he waited for nothing, threw his legs over the sill, and jumped down. Tony chuckled as he heard Steve fall silently into the snow pile below his window, followed by a mixture of curses that were no longer muffled. Tony rolled out of bed and noticed that Steve had left his T-shirt in the blanket. He immediately rushed to the window and looked out, grateful that they were only on the first floor and his impact was not so hard because of the freshly fallen snow. The dark-haired man had to put his hand over his mouth when he saw Steve standing there in only his underwear, picking up pieces of clothing.

"Steve!" he hissed at him, and when the blond man looked at him, he raised his hand holding his white T-shirt. “You forgot something!“

Rogers waved his hand. The nervousness left his face for a moment as he smiled gently at Tony and blew him a kiss. “Keep it!“

"When will I see you again?"

"As soon as possible, I hope. I love you!" he called softly, raising his hand in greeting, before hugging his clothes to his chest and running away as inconspicuously as possible.

Tony buried his face in his T-shirt and took a deep breath of its smell. He already missed him. In another moment, there was a brief knock on the door, and Maria Stark peered in. “Hey honey, we are home already. Listen, did your boyfriend run out of here by any chance?" she asked, puzzled. "I thought you were finally going to introduce him."

"Yeah, Mom, that was him," he told her, sighing in love. He could still make out his silhouette in the distance. Then Steve stopped, turned, and waved again before continuing. Tony rested his elbows dreamily on the sill, looking after him, unable to stop smiling.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 | ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ 🎉