"He likes me?"

"Me?" The guy says. You look at him confused.

       "Yeah! Rody Soul! Rody.. don't you remember me?" You'd frown at him, making him feel bad.

       "U-Uh yeah I do! What was your name again?" Rody would stutter.

       "Y/n. You don't remember me do you..?" You continued to frown.

       "N-no. I'm sorry. Y/n correct?" Rody said, scratching the back of his neck.

       "Yeah it's Y/n. That's fine." You replied. He noticed the hurt in your eyes. You guys did everything together. You start to hope that Roro and Lala still remember you.

       "Look I'm sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you?" He asks, hoping it makes you feel better.

       Before you can answer him, you forgot what you were doing and quickly payed the cashier. They gave you the bag and you proceeded to move out of Rody's way.

       "Yeah sure. Uhm.. you still have my number d-don't you?" You asked nervously.

       He searched his phone and saw nothing. Although he told you about someone in his phone named, "My love 💕💕"

       "I don't remember having a partner before." He said looking at you.

       "Check the messages maybe?" You replied. You were confused until you saw the messages.

My love 💕💕:
Hey Rody!! Miss ya dude!! Since that mission, I wanna see you guys again. :(

Me:
Hey Y/n. Yeah I miss you too. Man if only I co

       You start to blush. He was.. in love with me?! Ugh now he doesn't even know who his love is.

       You then realize. Why did he get cut off on the last part?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! That's the end of page 2! Btw, Rody does not remember y/n, because just recently, a car crashed into "his" bike while he was delivering some goods. Ik, it's sad. :(