"Soul?!"

"Have a safe trip honey!!" Your mom says.

"I know mom! I will! I love you!" You reply. You walk out of the door, to see your friend, Lauren!!

"Finally! Are you ready yet?" Lauren says.

"Yeah I am- OH SHIT MY SUITCASE!!" Lauren laughs at you as you bang on the door, remembering that you also forgot your keys. Your mom opens the door, startled, then looks at you annoyed.

"Really? You forgot your suitcase and your keys. Hurry up and get them." Your mom says.

"Sorry mom. I'll get them now." You step inside and grab your suitcase and your keys. You look around the house to make sure you don't forget anything else.

"Alright I'm done now!!" You say.

"Looks like she's done. See you Tuesday Lauren." Your mom says.

"Bye bye!!" Lauren replies. Lauren starts to giggle at you as you hop in the car.

"You're so stupid." Lauren says.

"Whatever. Let's go to the airport already!!"

"WOOHOOO!! OTHEON BABY!!" You and Lauren vibe to your favorite songs and get to the airport.

"Looks like Ben beat us here." Lauren says, with an annoyed look on her face.

"Lauren! Y/n! Over here!!"

"We see you, ya big doofus." You say, almost as annoyed as Lauren.

"Shuttup and let's go! Gate..." Ben starts to check the paper. "Gate B12!" You guys wait for 20 minutes till you decide you're hungry. You spot a Tim Hortons, and obviously you go with your friends to get some donuts.

After what feels like days, you arrive to Otheon with your friends.

"I already found a hotel for us!!" Says Lauren.

"Wow. That was quick." Ben says. After unpacking your stuff in your hotel room, you decide to explore, obviously without your friends. They started arguing over who buys the food at the restaurant you guys are planning to go to soon. You walk around and find a very fancy shop. A clothing shop! Shopping time!!

       You find a nice pair of Vans, some grey sweats, cute crop tops, and some scrunchies, to hold your h/l (hair length), h/t (hair texture), h/c (hair color), hair up. It can be a bit of a hassle sometimes.

       You walk up to the cash register to pay for the clothing after your tried them on. While you wait you turn your head to see who is behind you because why not? You see a familiar face and...

                                 "Soul?!"