"Thanks love."

"Hey uhm... that's.. me." You said nervously. He could tell that you're blushing. Even he started blushing.

       "O-oh really?" He said. He started scratching the back of his neck.

       "Yeah.. anyways.." You tried to change the subject, but he quickly grabbed your hand and started running somewhere.

       "W-WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. I didn't know where we were going and why we was running. You immediately blushed after seeing your hands touch, but jumped when you heard a gunshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rody's POV:

       Shit the cops are coming.

       "W-WHAT THE HELL?!" Y/n shouted. I started getting worried as I ran out of space to run. I then heard a gunshot. Shit.

       I had a plan though.

       "Y/n. Step on my hands and climb over the wall. Run as fast as you fucking can." I said. I needed to get her to safety. I needed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n. Step on my hands and climb over the wall. Run as fast as you fucking can." That's all I heard from Rody. I climbed over but didn't run. I heard a few more gunshots and quickly peeked back at him. SHIT. THEY'RE FIRING AT HIM!

       "RODY! GRAB MY HAND! NOW!" That's all I could say. At this point, I couldn't hold back the tears. I was scared. Rody looked at me panicked, and didn't grab my hand. Once he lifted his hands and faced towards the wall, I quickly took advantage and grabbed his hands. I pulled him over the wall, and we were on the run again.

                              "Thanks love."
                     He said, out of breath.