"She seems to like you."

Love? Oh my god.. you blush after thinking about what he just said.

       "Hey.. you ok?" Rody said. I turned to him panicked, hoping he can't see the bright red glowing on my face.

       "Yeah! W-wait.. where are we?" I said. Me and Rody turn around and all we see are trees.

       "Hey I think I see a cave over there!" Rody exclaimed. Awesome, he found a cave!

       "Hey, so how are Roro and Lala?" I asked while walking to the cave.

       "Worried about me. They've been more scared ever since I had an accident." Accident? Is that why he can't remember me?

       "Accident?" I looked at him confused.

       "Yeah. I was delivering uh.. some goods I think.. and then uh.. a car hit me while I was on my bike I guess." Rody said. He didn't look phased at all. He's very lucky to have survived that.

       "Wow. You're lucky to have survived that." I said, half smiling.

       He mumbled a few words. All I heard was, "Lucky have you." Not sure what that would mean.

      "So what's your quirk Y/n?" He asked. He looked very interested in what my quirk can be.

      "Nova. Basically I can shoot lasers that can blind someone with my fists." As I explained it to him I finally see Pino. I haven't seen this cutie in a while. Pino nudged up to my shoulder and nuzzled my cheek. I obviously pet Pino. She's so cute.

               "She really seems to like you."