"Explain yourself."

Rody's POV:

       "LOVE!" I shouted. She just got hit by this massive monster. What the fuck am I supposed to do?! Wait I know. Do what I do best. Run.

       I grabbed Y/n and ran as fast as I could. I climbed on multiple trees, and soon enough, I lost him. But there was a problem. I dropped Y/n!! I jumped off of the tree, only to see some green haired boy catch her.

       I chased the boy, hoping he would stop soon.

       "HEY WAIT! COME BACK! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE!" Wait.. girlfriend? I just called her my girlfriend. I have to focus on the task at hand though. The green haired boy then grabbed me. He shouted something like "Blackwhip." He was like green Spider-Man. Pretty cool.

       I looked at Y/n. She was still passed out. She had multiple bruises and cuts. I was worried.

       "Wait, Rody?" The green haired boy said.

       "How do you know me?!" I shouted. I was freaking out. I think I just got kidnapped!

       "Rody it's me Deku!!" The green haired boy said.

       "I'm sorry. I do not remember you.. WOAH." Deku almost bumped into a bridge and dropped Y/n!

       I jumped out of the boys arms. I don't know why I did that. I just need to get her. Somehow. I was diving down, but then remembered that I was falling and immediately freaked out.

       The boy dives down with us and grabs me before I reach the water. But Y/n is already in the water. He continued diving down, trying to retrieve Y/n. At this point, I'm freaking out.

       The boy, I think his name was Deku. He saved Y/n thankfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

       I woke up and, wait WHAT?! DEKU'S BACK IN OTHEON?!

       "DEKU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK IN OTHEON?!"

       "Another mission. It's kinda boring though. What about you?"

       "Vacation. Hey Rody, we saved the world.. with hi-" I gasped when I felt like I just got hit. Did I get hit? I took a look at myself. Nope, but I'm badly bruised, and I have a lot of cuts.

       "One of you explain why Y/n's hurt."