Chapter Six

Clear blue beautiful sky. Check. Cute boy next to me. Check. Him asleep so I can stare at his adorable face without it seeming too creepy. Check. My ringtone blaring super loudly with an incoming call from my annoying best friend. Fuck it.

"What the fuck do you want, Calum." I groan as I am interrupted from my previous activities. Luke starts to wake up and I frown because I couldn't continue staring at him.

"Where are you mate. We've been worried sick." Calum says like a worried mother.

"I'm just hanging out with a friend." I told him.

"Luke I bet. Ohh." Calum cooed. I looked over at Luke who was rubbing his eyes. He's so adorable.

"Maybe." I told him.

"I'll leave you to it then. Come home soon. Have fun but not to much fun. Bye." said his friend before hanging up. I clicked the sleep button and put his phone in his pocket before looking over at Luke.

"Morning cutie." I said making the mute boy blush slightly.

Luke waved and smiled shyly before reaching for him phone, texting his worried sister that he was alright.

"Do you want to go home now?" asking hoping the answer was no and ,fortunately, was.

"Want to go to IHOP and get some bacon?" One thing he had learned from the conversations he had last night with this boy was that he loved bacon. Well who didn't.

Well maybe vegans.

And people who just don't like bacon.

The point is bacon is the most delicious kind of breakfast you could have when you add a cute boy, pancakes, and orange juice to the equation.

Even if you're a vegan this is a lovely equation.

Unless you're a lesbian then, hopefully you're breakfast included a side of Jennifer Lawrence and potatoes.

---

IHOP was near empty. It was only them, an old couple and their dog. It was a Shih Tzu with really long hair that wouldn't shut his shitzu up.

When they were eating I was telling a long story about a time he fell off the swing. This is weird hand motions he accidentally knocked down his cup which landed all over Luke's pants.

Smooth Ashton.

Fucking Smooth. You don't get them wet on the first date. Wow that's dirty. I really need to shut my brain off sometimes.

I quickly rushed over to Luke but realized to late that I was accidentally wiping off juice on the crotch area.

"S-sorry." I stuttered but he didn't know why he continued maybe because I didn't want his sister to beat him up for getting his brothers pants wet. She was intimidating. I really didn't know. I didn't mean anything sexual by it. I was just trying to help.

But then Luke started to cry. Really badly. He had a really scared look on his face and looked like he wanted to scream, but couldn't. It was more like sobbing, his shoulders shaking.

Then I started to freak out. I didn't know what to do. The nosy Shih Tuz looked over at me and started to bark at me. The old couple looked at them weirdly.

"Do you want me to take you home to your sister?" I asked him and he nodded rapidly.

We walked to the car. I reassure him the whole way that everything will be okay. I tried patting his back but when I did he just cried harder.

When they got home. Luke got out and ran to his apartment. He waved bye and I did too.

Then I left feeling bad.

I didn't now what was wrong with the mute boy.

---

200 votes/ 70 comments