1

-No one's POV-

He stepped closer to her, taking his arms around her waist. She tried to back away, but he held her in place.

One of his hands went up to her face, taking her by the chin and forcing her to look up at him.

"You love me, right?" He asked, leaning closer.

"N-no, I-I-I don't, w-what are we doing here?! W-what i-is this p-place?!"

His expression become even more serious as he said "It's my home, your new home and you will love me from now on. You have to."

"N-no, I-I don't! L-Let go of me! I don't w-want you to t-touch me!"

"Let's get you inside." He said, picking her up and walking into the seemingly abandoned house. She tried to fight back, but it just ended up with her being slammed into the wall, making her struggle to stay awake.

She did her best to stay awake and try to get free, but it ended her getting horrified of the house. It smelled of dead bodies, the corridors she was carried through was all bloody and it was even a body or two laying around. It was dark, no light getting in and all she wanted was to run.

The tiredness and dizziness grew as she was placed in a bed.

Soft kisses trailed down her neck as he whispered "You love me right? Tell me you love me. Tell me you will forever stay with me."

She managed to shake her head, whispering "N-No, I-I have a husband a-an-"

He let go, slapped her in the face before saying "Don't disobey me! Tell me you love me!"

"I... I-I l-love you..." She forced out a small mumble. He slapped her again, yelling "Louder!"

"I-I l-love you." She mumbled a bit louder, the pain making her slightly more alert. Another slap, and another and another. It continued until she felt completely numb in the face and she finally uttered "I love you" loud enough to satisfy him.

Cold connected to her wrists and legs, making her look up at her wrist, that was being chained to the wall, forcing her to stay.

She took a quick glance around the room, seeing nothing but a closet in the room and some weapons in a pile on the floor. It wasn't even a window in the room.

"Stay here, I'm coming to you later." He said, leaning down and captured her lips as she struggled to pull away, just making him fore himself harder onto her.

She was completely out of breathe when he let go, holding her chin tightly and forcing her to look at him in the eyes.

"What do you feel about me?"

"Y-you a-are a murderer! I-I-I hate y-you! You will n-never get away with t-this!"

Slap.

Slap, Slap, Slap.

Her numb face felt worse as he asked once again with a more threatening voice "What do you feel about me?"

Realizing she won't make it out alive if she continues like this and fearing him, she mumbled "I-I... love y-you."

"Good girl. Now take a rest, tomorrow will be an amazing day, won't it?" He asked, feeling her woman parts, which made her fear more for what was to come.

. . . . .

Her crying was muffled by his strong arms as he laid himself beside her.

"Just wait some minutes and round three will come." He mumbled, kissing her neck up and down. He has been doing this every day in five months.

She have been raped, slapped, abused mentally and physically every day in five months and her throwing up and not eating the small amount of food she gets have made him suspicious.

She felt him slowly remove the chains like every day this time. The one and only time she is allowed out of the chins, the bed. It's time for her to get a shower and do her business.

It was one of her favourite times in the day except when she got to sleep, but one thing she hated with it was that he was watching everything.

He watched her do what she needed, he watched her take a shower, he watched every small detail.

He led her over to the bathroom, saying "Pee now."

She did as told and right after she was done, he went up and did something. Later after her shower, she saw him actually smiling. Something very rare since she came here.

"Great. Get into the bed now." He said, walking out of the bathroom. She managed to sneak a small peek at what he was holding, seeing a pregnancy test... and it was positive...

She couldn't believe it... she was pregnant... with a psychopath's child...

. . . . .

The day had come... she was screaming all of a sudden after five months of not experiencing anything too physical abuse.

The child was coming.

The man immediately ran in, unlocking the chains around her wrists and legs before picking her up and taking her to the hospital the fastest way he could.

He knew she didn't love him for real... and that made him furious, but this child... he would make sure the child loved him and would never leave him ever. He would be a father figure to him. He would teach him everything he knows about killing and fun.

He waited patiently outside as the woman would give birth, but at that moment, he was pinned to the wall by non other than the police.

"We have heard everything, Demon King. We have tried to track you down in ages now, if it wasn't for this kind woman telling the doctors, we would never have gotten you." The police man said as handcuffs was placed on the Demon King.

"No! Let go of me! My child is being born! You will regret this! Let go of me-!"

He was walked out to a police car, taken to jail as the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

She held him in her arms, loving him at first sight, but she she felt weak. She knew she couldn't survive much longer.

The injuries was too great and giving birth was too exhausting.

"M... Meliodas." Was her last words she said as she watched the pretty quiet, but okay, baby in her arms. He stared at her as her eyes slowly closed and the peeping sound from a monitor just gave out a long peeping.

She had died.

The small baby just started laughing as the nurse in the room, that was shocked to for the first time in her life see a woman die in front of her, went up and picked the baby up.

"Meliodas... hopefully, you will get some loving parents when you grow up." She whispered before walking out with him to the doctors, asking what to do.

. . . . .

"He got away!"

"We can't let him go back into public! He's dangerous!" A police man shouted before a bullet went through his head, alerting the other police men before they also got shoot.