23

-Diane's POV-

I saw Elizabeth and Meliodas get into their taxi, making me get into the one I had called.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Follow that taxi."

"Is som-"

"It was just not space enough for me, we are going to the same place."

"Okay miss." He said and followed as soon as they drove away. It took a half hour, but then he parked a bit from the other taxi. We was at the forest in a big house.

I watched as the two went into the house.

"That will be-"

"Right, umm, this should be enough, right?" I asked, giving him the cash.

"Yes." He said, taking the money as I got out of the taxi. He quickly drove away as I pulled up my phone, texting Elizabeth.

Once she answered my question so that I was sure this was where the demon king were too, I called the police.

"What's the emergency?"

"I want to report Meliodas Drake for black mailing, rape and murder and... and I also know where the demon king is..."

"Where are you? We are sending them right away."

"Umm, we are..."

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas pulled me close to him as the uber drove away. I looked out the window, but Meliodas hand turned me to face him instead.

"What's wrong? I have just bought you clothes and taken you out to eat. I even let you spend time with your friend instead of me, you should be happy."

I nodded, mumbling "I-I am..."

"No, I have seen when you really are happy. You are not at the moment."

"I-I just miss m-mom..."

"You will get over her eventually. Smile some now."

I nodded and we soon arrived. Meliodas paid and we went out of the taxi. We went into the house and Meliodas went to greet the demon king with me close behind.

"I'm home dad." Meliodas said, walking into the kitchen. He was immediately hugged by the demon king.

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, we have. Elizabeth and I will be upstairs."

"Sure. Tell me if you need anything."

"I will." Meliodas said, grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs to his room. He put the bags on the floor, asking "What do you want to do?"

"I-I don't k-know..."

"Let's watch a movie or something then."

I nodded as he made me get into bed. He laid down beside me with a laptop, turning on a movie. His arm went around my neck for me to lay on his shoulder, the other around my waist.

"You can watch horror, right?" He asked, making me slightly nod.

"Great, Friday the 13 is a movie I have wanted to see in a while. I nodded. I love horror movies, but I'm always watching them with Diane... that's our thing.

After a couple minutes of watching, I felt Meliodas hand around my waist move upwards underneath my shirt, caressing my skin.

"I love you Elizabeth... so much..." He mumbled, trailing a couple kisses down my neck. I kept still, not wanting to upset him. As he squeezed my breast, I started feeling really uncomfortable.

"C-can w-w-w-we w-w-w-w-watch t-the m-m-m-movie?"

"Hmm? Why not this?"

"J-just w-w-want t-to see it..."

"Sure... we will continue this after." He whispered, but not moving his hand from my chest. He just laid down again as we watched the movie...

. . . . .

We heard some noise from downstairs and Meliodas paused the movie.

"I'm going to look at what's happ-" He was cut off by the door slamming open and policemen and women ran inside.

They important grabbed Meliodas, pulling him out as one of the women went up to me.

"Are you Elizabeth Liones?"

I nodded as she helped me up, saying "Are you hurt any way?"

I shook my head, so she replied "Good, we have to speak to you at the station. Would you mind coming with us?"

Once again, shaking my head, I felt scared of what was happening.

They led me out and I got to sit in the backseat of a police car... with Diane...

. . . . .

Diane was comforting me as I sat and cried at home.

Meliodas and his dad had been in the court and I was witness for everything. The demon king was sent to jail again, but I'm not sure where Meliodas went to exactly...

"It's okay Elizabeth... you are fine and your family is safe. Everything is fine..."

"B-but I-I'm p-pregnant with h-his child... w-what if i-it turns out exactly like him?"

"Everything will be fine. Your sisters are supporting you, I'm supporting you and even if your father want you to do abort, he is still with you, right?"

I nodded, wiping away my last tears.

"T-Thanks Diane... I... I love you..."

"I love you too Elizabeth, you know that."

"N-no, I-I mean, I love you... more than a friend..." I finally let out. She was quiet a second and I just said "M-maybe I shouldn't have said anything... I know you are with King... and I don't want to ruin your relationship if you are happy with him..."

"You are amazing Elizabeth, but you will always only be my friend. Okay?"

I nodded, hugging her, saying "I know, b-but I'm happy as long as I can s-spend time with you..."

. . . . .

I parked the car and got out. My son, Tristan, is 3 now and such a sweet child.

Diane have helped me a lot with everything. While I'm working, she can sometimes babysit Tristan, which is nice.

Today is one of those days when Diane picks him up from kindergarten while I had a long work day.

As I got into the elevator, and pulled up my phone, I was going to check my phone for the first time since lunch.

19 missed calls from Diane and 89 messages...

I was about to call her when I got out of the elevator and saw two people standing there...

Tristan was carried, smiling and talking to the other, which was Meliodas...

"Mommy!"

Meliodas just smiled at me, saying "It's been so long Elizabeth..."

-End-