20

-Meliodas' POV-

I looked around the house we walked in. It was pretty big.

"Is this the house I would have grown up in?" I asked, looking towards dad.

"No, it would be another house, I was forced to move the same day you was born." He answered, making me nod.

It was black walls and dark oak floors. It looked nice...

"This will be your room." He said and opened a door. With a nod, I walked into the room before him.

It was a window with beautiful view, the walls was dark purple and the floor the same oak.

There was a double bed in the corner and a desk in another. Lastly, it was some bookshelves that was mostly empty.

I turned to dad and hugged him.

"This room is perfect."

He patted my head, saying "Why don't we go out and eat tonight?"

"I... I'm not going to stay tonight. I am going to the Boar Hat to see if Elizabeth is working today... then dad is going to drive me home with him."

He frowned, saying "Don't call him dad or anything like that. He isn't your dad."

"I'm used to it..."

"It's okay. Do as you like, but you have to come home once a day. It's so much I have to teach you."

"Okay, I will."

"Great, why don't you look around the house a bit more?"

I just nodded.

-Diane's POV-

It's been three weeks and Elizabeth has still not been in school!

I miss her so much... I don't even know what happened...

She doesn't answer to my texts or anything.

I haven't been entirely alone, I have had my boyfriend and his sister to talk to at lunch, but still. I'm alone at all other breaks.

I came to school once more and the sight stunned me.

Elizabeth... was here!

"Elizabeth!" I yelled, immediately running towards her. I stopped myself from hugging her when I saw Meliodas in my seat beside hers.

"Diane... how are you?"

"What the hell are you doing with Elizabeth?! She has already told you she doesn't like you!"

"D-Diane, d-don-"

"Why can't you just leave her alone?! Haven't you done enough already?!"

"W-we are dating." Elizabeth spoke, making me go silent.

"You... you are dating? For real?"

She nodded and Meliodas just said "Yes, we are. In nearly three and a half week now."

I just couldn't believe what I heard.

"B-but yo-"

Elizabeth suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Elizabeth?" I whispered, hugging her back.

"P-please help m-me."

"With what? What's wrong?"

"Elizabeth, let go of her now." Meliodas spoke and she did.

"W-we talk later..."

"Elizabeth-"

"Why don't you sit in my seat today Diane? So I can spend some time with my girlfriend." Meliodas said, making me look at Elizabeth, who nodded at me.

. . . . .

I stood outside the girls bathroom, waiting for Elizabeth.

She had just ran out of the first period class and Meliodas ran after her immediately. Since I'm Elizabeth's friend, the teacher told me to check up on her, so I followed them.

Meliodas went into the girl's bathroom, in the same stall as Elizabeth. I was going too, but he didn't let me in and told me I had to wait outside.

So here I stood, waiting for my best friend outside her stall as I heard vomiting.

"H-how is it going in there?"

"I think Elizabeth and I will skip this lesson so that she can rest, can you say it to the teacher?"

"What's wrong? Why are Elizabeth throwing up?" I asked. I didn't get any answers and some minutes later, they both stepped out. Meliodas took some paper, made for drying hands, and wiped Elizabeth around her lips.

"Do you feel better now Elizabeth?" I asked. She nodded as Meliodas cleaned her up.

"Why was you throwing up?"

"I-I think it was s-something I ate... m-my breakfast tasted a bit s-strange this morning..."

I nodded, saying "I will go and tell the teacher about you two resting this class."

-Elizabeth's POV-

As soon as me and Meliodas was alone, he pulled me closer.

"You know that if you tell her about anything, I will have to punish both you and her." He mumbled, making me nod.

"You are such a perfect girlfriend. Keep up with this, okay?"

I nodded again and he pulled me into a kiss where I forced myself to kiss back.