7'

Headache. And not the normal ones, it’s a surprisingly oppressive force, as though someone is squeezing her skull tightly, and her brain is yelling no. She is unable to lift her eyelids as it'll only add more pain.

She began to think how she end up with a migraine just then the event that occurred came rushing back urging a slight squeak out of her parted lips.

Not a migraine rather a hangover.

Surprisingly she's on her bed. She could vividly remember passing out in Hisham's home office then how did she get here? She's certain Hisham won't do her that favor at least not after what he did.

Speaking of Hisham, how ruthless is he? Okay at first she thought he was still finding it hard to come to terms with their marriage and all-cause even she is still not ready to accept him as her husband, but then she reckons their alliance isn't the problem but Hisham.

Hisham is the problem. And not just any dispute, a severe one.

Ya Allah how do they expect her to keep up with a hooch hound as a husband. But wait, do his parents know of his drinking issue cause if they do and still go forward to getting them married then she's sorry to say but they were selfish.

Apart from drinking what more does he do? Nightstand!? No! Astagfirullah, it's not right for her to think that but she couldn't help it, he gave her every reason to think that.

Who is Hisham? And what is his predicament?

Her thoughts came short as her eyes flicker to his fearsome figure. Her skin turned pale more than it already has. She struggled to seat up with her hand on her forehead.

What is he doing here? What more does he want? Isn't what he did enough? Or could he possibly come to apologize? N--

"I'm not here to apologize." He drawled with a blank expression.

Right! She thought out loud. She has got to stop doing that. Back to the topic, if he didn't come to apologize then what brought him to her room? Or did he come to add more salt to her wounds?

Astagfirullah! She is grossed out by his sight...

"Take some aspirin, it helps with the hangover," He said more like ordered bringing forth the bottle.

With wobbly hands, she collected it still in fear that he is maybe up to something. Who was she kidding, she's petrified by him.

"What is your name again?" He inquires slipping both his hands into the pocket of his black slacks.

He can't even remember her name? If this is what you call a husband then he's an absolute disappointment.

"Fa---"

He waved her off. "Hold it. Stay as far away from me as you can, never think you have the right to talk or ask me anything that has to do with me. We may be bounded but only to the eyes of the people" He snarled pulling his left hand and placing it on the temple.

Talking too much is giving him a headache...

"I don't want what happened today to repeat itself. Have I made myself clear?" He warned.

Farha couldn't even meet up with his gaze. She heard every word he said but by Allah, she isn't bothered by any. His words were harsh but she didn't take it to heart, the only thing that hurt was him being disrespectful, her least favorite thing.

She nods regretting subsequently. She winced by the massive pain urging her eyes to well up.

He hissed. "Use words!"