45'

He flings the glass cup to the wall huffing out a groan. No matter how hard he tries to control his temper, she always has her way of setting him on. He didn't mean for what happened to take place, let's say it's her fault.

For the first time he felt some sort of annoyance seeing Farha around with some other guy, what's the matter with her?

Not that he cares or so he thinks.

Naeem. Now what? He was expecting a such reaction from her and bullheadedness but not this far. She's the only person he feels to intrust, just that he's not ready to face the tons of questions she may bring forth.

He probably should apologize for the way he reacted yesterday, maybe she may rethink her decision.

Just as expected he met her in the kitchen doing what she knows best, swaying her waste to the music as she cooks.

He stayed firm with his hands dipped to his pocket observing every move of hers, it suddenly became therapeutic. He almost laughed when she kept wiggling her ass, trying to get a step he thinks but failed miserably.

The chuckle that escaped his lips gets her attention seizing her to embarrassment. She masked it up with a frown pretending as though she isn't the one dancing her ass a while ago.

He shakes his head at her silliness proceeding into the kitchen.

They both remained silent. His eyes fell on the handprint on her left cheek a wave of guilt washing over him.

He tears his gaze away heaving out a sigh.

"Why are you here? What do you want?"

Okay maybe apologizing is harder than he thought, judging from it, 's not something he is accustomed to, you could only imagine.

"If it's about your son, I'm not changing my mind not without answers"

"Go ahead and ask" he surprisingly blurts.

She narrows her stare at him to which he shrugs. She shuts off the cooker assembling her breakfast on the plate before sitting her ass down on the counter.

"Very well, that should be after I've had my breakfast" She replies dipping the fries into her mouth.

He watched her in amusement, seems like there's a lot to this woman right here.

"I'll be in my room"

She pauses dropping the cup of orange juice she gulped. "Okay" taking a spoonful.

{^*^}

"Have a seat" he ushers.

"Let's get this over with, And just to be clear, don't lie to me"

He nods only coz she has the upper hand plus this is for Naeem so he may as well remain maintained.

"Who is he?"

"My son"

"Mother?"

"Late"

"What makes you think I believe you?"

"It's not about you believing or not, all I care about here is my son"

She bit on her lower lip not surprised by his greediness and ignorance. "Does Sarki and Sarauniya know about him?"

"Certainly"

"Why do you think I'm fit for this?"

"Not that I have a choice." He groans leaning forward as he rubs his temples. "My apologies for yesterday I shouldn't have acted that way, all I seek is for Naeem to be taken care of, you don't have to be the mother figure in his life I'm more than fit for that plus it's not as easy to accept a kid you know nothing of but I promise to give answers when I'm ready but as for now, just take his responsibilities"

Okay wow! Def what she wasn't expecting his heartwarming speech Isn't gonna get to her so he may as well cut the facade out.

"Presuming I was the one that brought a child home and had asked for the same thing, would you have agreed to it?"

He kept numb.

"Yeah! I thought so too"

She got up heading straight for the door.

He isn't going to stop her nor is he going to force her to clean up his mess for once he thought she may be of help, but of course, he was wrong.

One thing for sure, never rely on or put hope in someone coz in the end you'll have nothing but a pile of disappointment.

{^*^}

She read the last script of the handout falling to the chair. Who said studying medicine is a piece of cake? You should know what you're getting yourself into.

Their exams are starting on Monday meaning she only has the glory of tomorrow before the D day. She's been studying her ass off plus she still can't rap her head around Hisham and his newfound son. She wants to be of help coz none of this is the kid's fault, having a fucked up father is very disturbing.

Why didn't anyone tell her of Hisham's wife or son? At least she would have been prepared. All this while she was taken for a fool, she honestly deserves better.

As though having Hisham isn't enough.

She wipes off a lone tear that unknowingly slipped. It's taking every fiber of blood in her not to blame her parents for all this. Abba got her all into this, if he would have looked deeper into Hisham's profile then maybe none of this would have happened.

Her life is total crap!

She cuts off the tear session heading out for a cup of water hoping to not stumble on Hisham, he a night owl or worst than she is.

After grabbing a bottle she got back up. The curiosity in her got the better of her, she took the next step to Naeem's room.

Curiosity kills the cat, but not this one.

She silently clicks open the door walking in but halting dead to her steps as her eyes caught on Hisham's figure.

Never has she seen him this vulnerable.

This is serious.

Xoxo

*sighs* warrisss going with Hisham😭 this is so unlike him.

I feel like akwai wani abu a kasa but lemme keep quite!

Oya comment make I update later!

Ps I think Farha shuuuu take responsibilities for Naeem naaa😭😂👩🏽‍🦯

Bye!

Faixatuu.