A13: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢 ?

Grace

"You and me Grace remember that's what you always said?" The sound of Chucks voice echoed around the emptiness of my head "Chuck." I whispered, trying to reach out to the boy however every bone in my body was frozen and I was glued to the floor.

I found myself in a place I knew all too well. Wicked laboratories. A clipboard in hand as I stood with other people in white coats as they too scribbled down notes on their paper however my hand never moved as I stared in horror at the large tube in front of me.

My brothers face filled the small glass window, his entire head and body surrounded by water as he let out an inaudible scream. "Newt." I muttered to no one in particular. "Please stop it. Please." I turned to the others pleading for the to let him out.

"I'm afraid we can't do that Grace." Someone muttered from behind me as I turned to see Ava Paige stood watching as well, a look of disappointment on her pale face, her lips turned into a frown. Her mere presence made anger rise inside me, remebering all of the things she has done Adding this memorie onto my list of reasons to hate her.

Her face then disappeared from my sight as I watched as many of my friends, suffer in the same tubes. Their voices ringing through my head, coming one after another, like some sort of sick twisted song, almost mixing together.

"Grace!"

"This is all your fault!"

"You did this!"

Shouts and screams came from my friends, accusations of murder and screams of blame fired upon me over and over again, the noise and the guilt washing over me like a tsunami, suffocating me. everything becoming too much, too heavy. I could feel everything begin to crumble, as it all began to fall apart as I finally exited the darkness.

Light sŧung my closed eyes the light turning the darkness orange before my eyes slowly opened, stinging at the bright light. An ache ran round my body like an ongoing racecourse, leaving a dull ache in my head. I could still picture the memories in my head the sick and twisted vision of my brother. A memory I vowed to keep a vision, refusing to believe I had once witnessed that.

My eyelids felt heavy as they fluttered close to shutting, my body almost warning me not to re-enter this world of cruelty however my mind thought against it as my brown eyes met the similar coloured ones and the all too familiar ones of Newt's, no longer bloodshot and deprived of any colour.

"Newt?" I muttered not totally believing that this was real, the vision from earlier still fresh in my mind as I recalled the horrifying and saddening version of my brother. "Grace." My brother replied, his voice full of relief and happiness.

I quickly pulled the dirty blonde into a hug, forgetting about the soreness of my body as I let out a sigh at the familiar scent of my brother.

"Glad to see those instincts of yours are still keeping you alive Grace." I heard the sound of Minho's voice from behind me as I let go of Newt to see the black haired boy in front of me, wrapping him in a tight embrace as well. "Oh Minho." I breathed as I pulled my arms around the boy.

"You two have no clue how happy I am to see the two of you." I said releasing Minho from my grip, looking between the two. A smile rising on my lips as I realised how much these two boys meant to me, how much of an impact they had on me.

"I could say the same thing to you Grace." Newt replied with a smile as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I thought you said you wouldn't miss me?" Minho said with a smirk on his face, the difference between the two boys personalities was very large to say the two were best friends, however I both of them I loved with a passion.