∆Chap.2∆

[Kyojuro POV]

'I'm going to die.'

All six of his eyes stared into my soul. Honestly as much as I hate to admit it I'm scared. My throat dried up as the intimidating man stood in front of me.

"Akaza your human escaped."

His deep voice sent chills down my spine as we stared at each other. I felt arms snake their way under my knees and back. I found myself cradled in Akaza's arms. "I'm sorry Kokoushibo." He said bowing his head just a bit. "It's alright just don't let 'that man' see him." He walked away.

The wind slammed against my face ass Akaza ran down the halls of this place. "Are you fucking stupid,if I didn't tell Kokoushibo you would've been dead by now." Akaza hissed running into the room we were previously in, slamming the door behind him.

"Are you okay." His voice softened. My eyes met with his yellow ones. "Y-Yes." I managed to speak. I would've found a way to escape but now I don't think that's a good idea. I felt strong presences that were less but still strong than Akaza. And three that were stronger than Akaza. I was surrounded by Uppermoons.

My breathing started to break as it became harder for me to breath by the second. Beads of sweat fell down my forehead head as I started to hyperventilate. "Kyojuro calm down." Akaza rubbed my back with worry written all over his face. I was to freaked out to ask why he cared so much.

{Timeskip}

[Kyojuro POV]

My eyes fluttered open. I was in the same room. This time I wasn't wearing a tattered blood soaked torn demon slayer uniform,I wore a plain white yukata. My hair wasn't tied into it usually bun instead it was lose hanging off my shoulders.

"You okay?" A voice said from the corner. I glared at the uppermoon that sat in front of me. "Look Kyojuro I'm sorry for hurting you but if you become a de-." I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him. "You stupid idiot!! Don't start to switch up now!" I continued to throw pillows.

All he did was stand there frozen. "You really expect me to believe such a cold hearted demon like you cares!!" I was angry,the fact that he was trying to use human emotions to get close to me pissed me off. "There's no way your gonna make me feel sorry for you."

I ran out of pillows. "You finish?" He asked picking up one of the pillows. He then sat at the edge of the bed I laid on. "Why the hell am I here?" I spat at him. "Look I understand that you may be confused.........angry and scared." He looked me in the eye. "But please become a demon Kyorujo."

"So what you could use me for a punching bag for eternity." I crossed my arms over my chest turning my head. "No it's because....... I love you."

"Pfft."

"What?" I asked checking of I heard him right. "I said I love you Kyojuro,I really do." He blushed. "Why,demons don't have feelings,they only kill and cause pain." I can't believe this guy. "Look Kyojuro,for me this is really frustrating,I've never felt this feeling."

"When I saw you near death I started to panic.....and feel guilty,for some reason I didn't want you to die and I wasn't for your power." His aura has changed. Instead of his usual independent,mean,grumpy,stuck up personality. I sensed a kind,warm, loving presence. It was kinda like the affection my father once showed me.

There was a long silence. I was starting to feel bad for him. Out of all the Hashira why did I have to be the most oblivious. I can't believe what I'm about to do. "Fine." His face brightened up as he produced a smile brighter than anyone I could make.

"You'll become a demon and mine!!" He jumped with excitement. "I never said I'll become a demon." I said. "Instead you'll work on gaining my trust and not eat human,if you do then maybe I'll consider making you my husband."

"Oh. Either way I still get you so deal." He beamed with excitement. "Also could you bring me home." I didn't really like the idea of sleeping in a room filled with Uppermoon. "Sure." He kneeled down motioning me to get on his back.

{Timeskip}

"Goodbye Kyojuro." He disappeared after resting me gently on my futon.

Am I really gonna except a demon. If so,how will the others react. He's a fucking uppermoon. "Kyojuro."

I turned my head to the source of the voice. It was Akaza and he was blushing. "Could I ask a favor." I was confused.

"Could I get a kiss?"

(•‿•)

Sorry for not posting I was busy😔😔