∆Chap.1∆

[Kyojuro POV]

My body bleed inside and out. Everything on me stung as the cool breeze grazed over it. "So now would you consider being a demon Kyojuro." His voice was filled with concern for some strange reason. "Like I said demon I'm no-." Something got caught in my throat.

Falling to my knees I opened my mouth letting out a red fluid that burned with the taste of copper. My eye stung as tears fell. 'I want to give up,but I can't.'. "Please Kyojuro become a demon." His voice cracked as if he was about to cry. He then took a step forward causing me to step back.

"Why is my health any of your concern?" I growled at the demon. "Please Kyojuro your gonna die!" He shouted causing me to flinch. "I'm not asking anymore Kyojuro,I'm begging you." 'Was he genuinely concerned?'

My vision blurred as my body became limp. "Hey please don't die." I felt my body leaning on something or someone. "Hey stay with me." I was way to tired to identify the figure holding me.

[Akaza POV]

I brushed lose strands off his hair behind his ear as he slept. "Thank Muzan you didn't die." I kissed hi s forehead. 'I'm a disgrace of a demon.'

Four months. It's been four months since I fell in 'love' with him. And I don't know what to do. It's been absolute hell since then. Trying not to think about him around Lord Muzan. Keeping my weakness away from Douma. And those lewd fantasies I'd have about him.

I feel a little bit better to have him in my presence but I want to hold him,kiss him,love him....touch him. Seeing him laying in my queen sized bed made my heart race but it was a shame I can't be in it with him.

"Akaza-dono~ you okay."

My body froze. I'm exactly ninety-eight million rooms away from his part of the infinite fortress. Only Kokoshibo knows about Kyojuro's presence. Did he tell Douma? He'd never,he's my best friend.

Panic filled my heart as I searched Kyojuro for any open injuries that might be bleeding. "Oh~ Akaza-dono your having lunch without me?" He pouted trying to sound sad. "Yes I am dip-shit now leave!" I shouted glaring at the door. "Oh well your probably eating men anyway." 

"Women are much more tasty." He taunted. As much as I'd like to throw him into the sun I won't for Kyojuro's sake. "Douma I'll give you five seconds to leave before I shove my foot up your ass." I threatened. "At least reach my prostate first." I could hear the eye roll.

'Was keeping him here the right choice?'

{Timeskip}

[Kyojuro POV]

I opened my eye groaning as pain shot through my body. My hand for some reason traveled to my face. On my face I felt a neatly knitted cloth covering my right eyes. The wounds that once hurt weren't there anymore.

I took the time to notice my surroundings. I sat in a queen sized bed that had velvet covers. The room was wooden carved and on multiple hinges hung oil lamps. In the dark left corner there was a shelf filled with books. Next to it was a chair.

But there was one problem about that chair.

Someone was in it.

My body froze of fear as I looked at the figure sitting in the shadows. My left eye scanned the room looking for some weapon. But I the most I found was a pillow. 'I'll just sufficate whoever it is.'

I quietly got out of the bed. 'Seriously why was none of my wounds hurting?' As I got closer to the figure snoring was audible. 'Are they sleeping?' In one swift motion I pounced on the figures lap slamming the pillow in their face.

They started thrashing around trying to get me off but I wrapped my legs around their waist. After minutes of clinging and thrashing I jumped off the figures lap and ran out the room.

I ran through the oil lamp lit halls panting as I went. Everything I was expecting to hurt didn't,and who was that person. Where am I? What happened to Kamado and the others?

I bumped into someones chest. Falling down with and 'ugph' looking up happy to see another human I was jurassticly disappointed. My body filled with fear for the second time.

He was tall and had black/red hair pulled into a high ponytail. His kimono was purple and black and had a sword at his side. Six eyes. Two of which had.....

アッパームーンワンI

Uppermoon one.

[◉‿◉]

I feel proud of this chapter.