∆Chap.3∆

[Kyojuro POV]

We both sat in complete and utter silence. Did he seriously just ask me to kiss him. Should I? I guess,it'll be a way to thank him.

I rose from my futon and slowly walked over to the demon that sat on the edge of the window. I cupoe this left cheek bringing his face closer. "Why not?"

I connected our lips.

[Third POV]

The kiss went on......

Getting a bit impatient Akaza thrusted his tongue straight passed Kyojuro's clenched teeth. Kyojuro's eyes opened in shock,while Akaza just smirked. Kyojuro's legs became weak as he was about to fall but the demon caught him.

Their lips still connected. The kiss was getting heated.

[Kyojuro POV]

'I just don't wanna pull away he tastes so.......good.'

I felt his tongue travel every corner of my mouth and all I could do was run my hands through his pink hair. My legs then wrapped around his waist as I moaned into the kiss. He gave me a shocked expression but then it quickly converted into a sly smirk.

We laid ourselves into my futon as I started groping his chest through his sleeveless haori, earning a groan.

"Onii-chan?"

That sound came from the other side of the door. As it began to open the air around me became lighter as of there was nobody in the room. My body was still hot tho.

"H-hey Senjuro." I chuckled trying to play off the fact I just made out with an uppermoon. "You came when since and why so late?" He started to come closer.

"Oh yeah umm....I ran across so extra demons....." I looked down at my fresh bandages. "And made a stop at the Butterfly Estate."

"Oh well....... Father's sleeping,I'll be going to bed now, Goodnight brother." He slowly exited my room. A breath of relief escaped my mouth as I slowly laid back onto the futon. For some strange reason my eyes stayed glued on the window I think Akaza left through.

'I really am a disappointment,Almost failing to protect my juniors, getting my ass handed to me by a demon. Gets captured by that same demon,shits my pant in front another one. Makes out with the same demon that kidnapped me,while the only thing separating me from my innocent bother is a wall. Could I get any more of a failure.'

My eyes lids started to get heavy as my tongue unconsciously traveled on top my upper lips. 'Maybe in another life I could do better.'

[Akaza POV]

'Goodness I'm pathetic, falling for a 'strong' human. Creating a cliche moment where I ask him to kiss me. Almost moaned in his presence. Not to mention I also kidnapped him like some freak right after I brought him home. Also I have to get over the burning desire to kill his little brat brother for interrupting our moment.'

'I also have to deal with the fact I have to keep Kyojuro out of my mind because Muzan-sama would probably find out. All of this bullshit sucks. Falling in love is stupid. Why did it have to be me?'

I ran through the empty forest. It was quiet,a little to quiet. "Annihilation Technique: Air Type!" I flipped my body into the air upside down as I thrusted my fist towards a bush. There was then a twisted laugh.

"Oh! Akaza-dono where were you?" Douma came out of the bush with a regenerating disfigured face. "Are we keeping secrets from each other now,that not the way to treat friends." An irk mark formed on my forehead. 'This bastard,the nerve he has to interrupt my thoughts of Kyojuro.'

I ran up to him at full speed. "Stop!" A much stronger presence filled my gut. I stopped immediately,as the second person in the bush revealed to be Kokoshibo. All six of his eyes glared at me making it obvious he wasn't gonna put up with bullshit.

"What do you two want?" I glared specifically at Douma. "Muzan-sama requested out presence." Douma smirked.

'Great just what I needed.

(•‿•)

I think I'm spell Uppermoon 1 name wrong. Is it Kokoshibo or Kokoushibo?