Chapter 27

^^^^^^^^^^
Credit to artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week

It's been a week

I don't remember most of what happen this week it's been like blur. Nothing seem to matter anymore.

It probably seem like a blur since all I do is go to school try to get through it and not pay attention at all. And once I get home I stay in my room until morning.

Well besides leaving to get food and once or maybe twice showering. I never really left my room for anything else.

I haven't hang out in the common room or talk to any of my classmates. They eventually got worry and came by. I pass it by saying I was sick. They all agree it might have been when I went on my date with Shoto that I got sick.

Which reminded me why I was cooped up in my room to begin with. After a few days almost everyone came to visit, surprisingly even bakugo but mostly because he was drag in with Kirishima and Kaminari all of them, except ... Shoto.

He never appear. Maybe because he knew I was still upset. Or maybe he didn't wanna see me. I wouldn't blame him though, his not wrong, I was. He trusted me and I should've trusted him more. For gods Ake we were together were supposed to trust each other be there for each other. He was betrayed and I saw it coming, I could have stop this but I just let it played out.

It my fault

Well it's finally the weekend again so let's just stay in bed all day' I said as I got comfortable again

"(Y/n)! Breakfast is here!" Mina busted into the room without warning she smile happily with a tray of food in her hand. "I hope your feeling better because you have such a big day today"

"And why might that be?" I ask as I peak over my blanket

"BeeeeCauseeeeee! Today is officially your last provisional licensing class! Once this class is over today you can officially do some hero work. I brought you celebratory breakfast!" She said as she place the tray in my lap

"Thank you.... You didn't have too" I said as I smile with the small gesture she did

"It's nothing, but hey are you ok" she said as she felt my head. "Hmm you seem fine to me"

I look away for a bit. I've been a bit distant. What's the point in going anyway. It's not I want to become a hero. I don't want to face him not right now. I'm not cut out to be a hero. Like I said and Shoto confirm I'm was just here to be a housewife. And I don't care what mother says anymore. Nothing matters.

"Mina?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"What if I do t want to do this"

"Huh-"

"What if I don't want to be a hero?"

"What?! What are you talking about?"

I look down as she walked closer to me.

"Come (y/n), why would you want to stop now. Finishing this class will be a step class set to being a hero. Much closer to our dreams-"

"What if I don't wanna be a hero! What if I don't wanna follow my mother's orders!" I finish and before I had realized it. I've dropped Mina's breakfast for me on the floor

I look up at her and she seem confuse, concern...

I started shaking, I was trembling

"M-mina I-I'm so so s-sorry I did didn't mean to" tears started glancing my cheeks as I tremble down to the floor