Chapter 8

Hello
How've y'all been I hope good
Sorry for not posting weekly like I use to but school is very hectic and you know school come first unfortunately but don't worry I'll keep updating when I can
And by the way thank you for 2K read I never expected my story to get this much reads it makes me happy and because I'll keep on writing
Just remember there will be slow updates

All right then I really hope you like this chapter and enjoy. I'll try to post the next chapter by the end of this week.

****************************************

The next morning I woke very early nobody was awake yet. I couldn't sleep much I stay all night thinking I'm nervous, excited, and scared. I don't know my exact feelings but I'll just have to very them down for now and focus on getting this day over with maybe then these mixed feelings can disappear and I can feel normal again. I could have stayed in bed for a little longer but I decided to get up it is my first day of high school and everyone is ahead of me so I'll have to catch up to them. I should get ready for the day since yesterday didn't have time to prepare my stuff.

Yesterday Fuyumi inform me that she left my uniform in my closet I took it out and laid it on my bed, I took a moment to look at it and it was father's cute and very different from what I usually wear. I then step into the shower and the hot water ran down my sore body from yesterday. I step out and dried my body and hair. Once I was fully dry I put on my uniform. Everything fit perfectly except the skirt. It was rather short. I feel if I was too bent down people were able to see my panties. I wore some black thigh-high socks. And since it was still warm out we were require to wear our summer uniform so I didn't have to were my blazer. Usually, students were to walk to school but since my first time going to school in japan, today was an exception. So they were gonna give me a ride to school. An afterward I would be in the dorms and would walk to school with the rest of the students.

I fix my hair and was ready it was almost time for people would start waking up. I desperately wanted to look up UA high school online and see how the school is and learn as much as I can before being there, But I could since I didn't have any device that I could use to search for something. I mean I had a phone but it isn't exactly a device I would be able to search up things in.

Sigh

*Knock Knock Knock*
"Come in" I then was greeted by Fuyumi who had a big smile on her face

"Oh Good morning (y/n), I came to wake you up but it seems you were already up and already ready for school are you excited to go to school"

"Uh you could say that but I'm really nervous I never attended school in another country so I don't wanna do anything wrong"

"Don't worry you'll do fine and father did mention some teacher will show you the way to go so you won't get lost the first day so don't worry"

"Really, that's good to hear" I felt relief wash over me now I can be a bit more calm thinking a teacher will I least show me to my class

"Ok then come to the table breakfast is ready"

-------------------------------------------------

After we ate breakfast I went to grab my school bag from my room and went to the front door where both Endeavor and Fuyumi were waiting for me. Apparently, Endeavor was on his way to his agency so it was gonna be another car ride with the number 2 hero. Yay....

"It was good to meet you (y/n) . I had a fun time with you. I hope you come back really soon and when you do we can catch up and do a lot more things we didn't have the chance to do."

"I would really love that" I looked at Fuyumi with a bright smile

"And I know for sure Shoto will love you so don't worry about it"