Chapter 20

Shoto's POV

What's going on with me?

Why did I just do that

What was that kiss for

Everything seems like a blur after the kiss I shared (y/n). Everything around us seem to stop. It felt like we stay like that forever even though it was just a few seconds. I don't know what came over me. The feeling of being around her, to touch her. It has never really happen before. To be comfortable to talking to someone so freely. For a few months I've made new friends, more than I ever did in my entire life. And I got to re-meet a childhood friend as well, but something about her is so different. To be driven to someone and feel good around them.

Happiness, excitement, nervous, pleasure, lust?

I feel all this feelings all at once when I'm around her, no body else. I thought I was sick, but when you feel sick you don't feel well. On the contrary I feel better than I've ever been

So when we finally had the day for ourselves I felt euphoria coursing through my body. Her smile, her laugh, the faces she makes, how her (h/l)(h/c) compliments her soft (s/c), her kind (e/c) eyes. Everything about her draws me near like some type of magnet. So badly that I didn't even realize what I've done. My lips gracing her soft lips. At the heat of the moment it felt right, her here with me. A pleasure I've never felt before.

After that we silently walk back to the dorms. I wanted to say something but what can I say. Why did I kiss her. What are This feelings I feel for her. It's a feeling I've never felt before towards no one. It makes me wonder what she feels. Does she feel the same type of emotions as I do. In my perspective that kiss felt amazing, but what does she think i wonder.

Was I not supposed to do that, kiss her.

That's was just a few hours ago. When we got here our classmates were in the main room. Naturally I was tired excuse myself while she stay behind. I was not trying to avoid her but I needed time to think for a moment.

For a few hours I just sat on my desk chair looking straight at the wall.

After sitting there led me to know where. Maybe I can ask Midoriya for help, he seems like the type to know about everything.

Y/n POV

Aaaaaaah

What just happen

I sat at the edge of my bed as my back flop on the soft mattress. After much needed rest from walking all day, I needed to rest. My legs dangle at the edge of the bed. Finally I was in my room after we got back I got swarm by the girls asking for details. Shoto excuse himself and left me with the girls in the common room. I was trying my hardest to answer all there questions but they mention if anything special happened in which I denied. But I'm was not sure if they believe me since my face was all fluster up.

I did notice a certain pony haired girl sitting there. Yoayorozu. She didn't say anything she just sat there as the conversation went on. All she did was glare at me. A while back when she confronted me after school in the hallway. She told me to back of him if I wasn't really interested. I didn't understand it a few weeks back, but I believe do now. Youyorozu has a crush on Shoto. Yeah anyone could have notice that but it took me days to finally realize it. Shoto mostly spends all his time with me he didn't really paid attention to her. Given her no chance to get near him. So she told me to back up.

But do I really want to. I feel it's to early to say, but I believe I also have feelings for the mismatch eyed boy. I don't know but just being around make all types of feelings and emotions to run wild. My heart beats faster and I get all nervous and I never do that with anyone else. He makes me feel at ease with myself. I hate a lot things about myself, yet he always fines a way to make me feel better. And that kiss, it felt amazing. He lend forward and press his lips against mine and my reaction was to kiss back. It felt right, like it was supposed to.