꒷꒦︶︰Chapter One

Kim Sunoo is rather a bouncy young fellow whose been awakened up by the loudness from his alarm clock. "Oh! It's a school day!" He got out of bed to go and got prepared for the new school, which he will study in, and then after getting dressed in his uniform, he walked down to greet his parents and ate breakfast. 

The young boy entered his drivers car and excitedly headed to school.

"I hope I can make new friends!"

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

When Sunoo arrived at the school, he saw Yang Jungwon, his elementary closest buddy. That has been waving at him, therefore he hurried across to Jungwon and said, " Yah! Jungwon, I've been missing you terribly!! How have you been? I didn't know you were gonna study here too!" Sunoo happily babbled out to the smaller lad in the front of him. " Oh, my gosh We haven't even seen each-other in a long time, Sunoo! What about you? I'm feeling wonderful. " The younger lad giggled.

As they were chatting Sunoo bumped with quite a taller brunette male while they were staring at each-other, Sunoo broke the silence, " I'm extremely sorry! Are you alright? " he worriedly asked, concerned, of the fellow he just bumped into. 

" Don't be worried; I'm Alright. Are you a first-time newcomer? " decided to ask the boy, staring directly at him. Sunoo, on the other hand, got a better look at the taller man standing in the front of him, and he started to feel he appeared familiar but couldn't identify him.

"Have I met you before??"

"what?"

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

The bell began to ring, indicating that the three lads should hurry to their separate classrooms before he can even ask the taller boys' name. Sunoo waved farewell to the tall boy. Jungwon and Sunoo left first, and because they're in the same class, they started walking together. After arriving in the classroom Sunoo sits in the center row of the classroom, meanwhile Jungwon sits beside Sunoo.

Jungwon noticed his crush, Park Jongseong / Jay enter, while the other students entered one after another. 

Jay spotted Jungwon gazing at him, whereas the younger boy removed his gaze as soon as he could and awaited the arrival of the teacher. Sunoo witnessed what occurred between Jungwon and Jay and assumed the younger had a crush on Jay, but shrugged it off aside after a few minutes when all of the students, including Park Sunghoon, had attended the classroom. 

Sunghoon and Jay sat beside each other, and Sunoo didn't notice Sunghoon was in the classroom because he was busy scribbling in his notepad. Finally, the teacher walked into the room and began speaking. 

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

After a while the bell rang again. Sunoo gathered his belongings into his backpack and exited with Jungwon. The two males walked in the cafeteria to see Nishimura Riki / Ni-ki. Sunoo was glad that he will be studying in the same school with his childhood friends.

 The three of them joyfully interacted with each-other while consuming their lunches one by one.

"Sunoo-yah! How's life?" Jungwon asked with his mouth full of rice and meat. Sunoo and Ni-ki laughed at Jungwon.

"Well, it was.. okay" Sunoo scratched his nape.

"Hmmm suspicious.." Ni-ki raised a brow.

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

Ringyu HighSchool | 5 : 15 PM

Sunoo's last class was finally over, and now all students are free to go home.

"Wahh!! Finally!" Sunoo stretched, with a sigh of happiness. It was pretty tiring, but at least he got to see his friends. Sunoo's last class was finally over, and now all students are free to go home.

End of Chapter One.

@fairypiles