! 🔞 Chapter Sixteen

" 'Cause you're hot and you're cold You're yes and you're no "

" We fight, we break up, we kiss, we make up. "

" Someone call a Doctor! Got a case of Love bipolar.. "

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸

❗❗Warning / What to expect in this chapter.

Smut , Gay sex, Overstimulation, dacryphilia, full smut chapter.

But don't worry there's aftercare on the following chapter :).

If you are not comfortable of the following warnings please skip to the next chapter or wait for the next chapter that will be released tomorrow.

You have been warned.

-

" You're not a pussy right? " Jungwon laughed.

End of Sunoo Pov

-

Sunoo sighed and rolled his eyes at his best friend Jungwon and went to their room with Sunghoon.

" Thank me later Sunoo!! " Jungwon exclaimed and waved at the two

before closing the door in the room where Sunoo and Sunghoon was

" Look, it's fine if you don't wanna, I wont forc- " Sunoo was interrupted by a kiss from Sunghoon

Sunoo couldn't think of anything but return the kiss.

Sunoo and Sunghoon just kissed because fun

The end

I'm joking HSHS

-

Sunghoon started to undress Sunoo slowly while making out with the younger.

" Mmph..- Sunghoonie hyung.. Are you sure you wanna do this? " Sunoo looked at Sunghoon with lust in his eyes

" I wouldn't be undressing you right now if I didn't want to, would i? " Sunghoon chuckled

" But, I haven't did it yet. I don't know what i should do.. " embarassed Sunoo who didn't know how gay sex worked.

" I'll guide you baby don't worry okay? " Sunghoon kissed Sunoo and proceeded to undress Sunoo

Sunoo's body was pale, thin and top of that his pink nipples.

Sunghoon leaned down and sucked on one of Sunoo's nipples playing with the other one on his left hand.

Having the younger softly moan from the pleasure.

-

various amount of high-pitched moans, groans, fingering and skin slapping were heard in the bedroom. Sunghoon loved this, having to see Sunoo like this only for him to see.

Sunghoon was fingering Sunoos hole looking for the youngers prostate.

" found it. "

-

Sunoo was getting his prostate repeatedly stabbed by the olders cock

Sunghoon promised he would be gentle but

That was definitely not what happened.

never ending high-pitched moans escaped Sunoo's mouth as Sunghoon went for a rougher and faster pace.