꒷꒦︶︰Chapter Ten

Sunoo was awakened by a yelling, Jungwon. " Yah! Sunoo we are supposed to hangout today and it's 10 am and you're still sleeping! " Sunoo immediately sat up on his bed realizing that he slept in " ah! I'm sorry wonie ! " Jungwon helped Sunoo get ready and went outside. Jay and his friends was in the car waiting including Niki. " finally, took you long enough " Jake complained. 

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

After Jungwon and Sunoo got into the car Sunoo realized there's no other seat left but beside Sunghoon. " Hey! Did you guys purposely took all the seats so i can sit beside Sunghoon?! " Jungwon's giggling was visible enough for Sunoo to realize they did it on purpose but does he have other choices? Definitely not. So he grumply got his way and sat beside Sunghoon till they arrived at the mall. 

Few Hours has passed and they finally arrived at the mall, " Wahh!! Let's go and explore " Jake exclaimed. Jake , Heeseung and Niki went together while Jay and Jungwon went to the milktea shop nearby that leaves Sunoo and Sunghoon together " Hey.. Where do you wanna go? " Sunghoon asked Sunoo then happily answered " I wanna go to the candy shop on the second floor please! " Sunghoon giggled at the youngers actions.

Sunghoon has entered the candy shop with cheerful Sunoo who has a bright smile on his face " Look at all the candy! " Sunoo was fascinated at the different types of candy he is seeing " well what are you waiting for? Buy anything you want i'll pay. " Sunghoon wanted to treat the younger " really?! " Sunoo gasped " Of course anything you want i'll pay for it. " 

! | To be continued 

! | I'm sorry for short chap I've been busy with school