꒷꒦︶︰Chapter Six

Sunoo Pov

Sunoo's classes were completed, so he collected his belongings and left the classroom to join his friends Jungwon and Niki. He spotted Jungwon with Jay and his homies, and Jungwon was communicating with Niki. " Hey guys! " exclaimed Sunoo as he approached his friends.

" Hi Sunoo! How was class? " enthusiastically asked Niki, Jungwon then hugged Sunoo " It's boring as always, " Sunoo giggled as Jungwon hugged him describing how much he missed Sunoo when it only has been 2 hours, " Yah! What about me I'm your boyfriend! " A jealous Jay was heard acting like a 5 year old.

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

Jungwon then pecked Jays lips " Stop acting so immature i love you " Jay was still jealous making the others laugh at his behaviour, meanwhile Sunoo was getting jealous as well " Hey, stop being so lovey dovey in front of me! " Niki knew Sunoo was jealous of the two couple since he has been dreaming of getting a boyfriend " Just because your single doesn't mean i can't give my boyfriend some attention! " Jungwon and Sunoo started bickering like two siblings that were fighting who will get the last pizza slice.

The others just laughed while watching the two males quarrel " Just date that tall guy you bumped into yesterday or whatever! " Sunoo then started blushing hard and was left speechless, Sunghoon chuckled " The name is Sunghoon " Sunoo then looked at Sunghoon who was looking at him, " What in the love story " Jake jokingly said. Sunoo's driver then came " Hmph! I will get a boyfriend soon just you wait wonie! " Sunoo then left and headed home.

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

! | To be continued

! | Short chapter but should i change the book cover?