꒷꒦︶︰Chapter Nine

Sunoo found Niki with Jungwon and Jay with his friends as usual " hey guys! " Sunoo cheerfully walked up to them, " hey sunoo, did you sleep well? " Sunoo looked up to the person that asked him which was Sunghoon. " Ah.. I did hyung " Sunoo replied still facing the tall lad that was standing infront of him. " Ah.. I did sunghoonie! " sunghoonie?  Sunghoons face was getting red caused getting flustered when he heard the nickname Sunoo gave him.

" That's enough you love birds let's head to class the bell is about to ring soon " Heeseung chuckled at the two males. All seven of them has separated and went to their assigned classrooms, Sunoo was heading to math class not knowing there was a long quiz he had to do. 

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

The quiz was finished and Sunoo headed to the cafeteria with a droopy expression he walked towards his best friends as usual " Sunoo are you okay? What's wrong you look sad " Niki was concerned on what happened to his buddy " There was a long quiz and i wasn't even aware about it! " Sunoo cried out with an annoyed tone, Jungwon and Niki laughed at the sad fellow. 

" Hey wonie! " Jay was running to Jungwon and gave the smaller boy a peck " ewww " Niki was cringing at the couple " shutup man stop being so jealous " Jungwon rolled his eyes at the younger who was cringing at them  " whatever " Niki sticked out his tounge " Yah! I'm older than you! " Jungwon yelled. 

The two was bickering till Sunghoon came with Heeseung and Jake, " oh hey Sunoo! " Sunghoon went closer to Sunoo who was a blushing mess because of him. Sunoo saw the death glares of Sunghoons little fangirls that was jealous because of him. 

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

It was finally time to go home Sunoo said his goodbyes and reached home, as always he went upstairs and opened Instagram. 

Certified Clown Gamers

All Active

@.LeeJakeu

・Can we go to a mall tomorrow since its gonna be saturday 

@.wintyhoon

・sure i need to buy stuff anyway

@.heeheeseung

if my boyfie wants to go to the mall then we all will!

@.wonieful

・" boyfie "

@.heeheeseung

・stop acting like you don't give your boyfriend nicknames too 

@.NishiRiki

・gn what 

@.Jayparkloml_

・wowww

@.floatysunoo

hi i wanna go too 

@.wonieful

・you're only joining because Sunghoon is joining am i right?

@.heeheeseung

caught in 4k

@.floatysunoo

I'm so close on leaving this group chat 

@.wintyhoon

let's just all go together tomorrow 

@.NishiRiki

I don't have money smh

@.heeheeseung

・me and jake will treat you omfg

@.LeeJakeu

fr im so rich!! 

@.Jayparkloml_

just go to sleep already so we can go to the mall early 

@.wonieful

i mean that's a good idea night y'all 

@.floatysunoo 

・yeah im tired night

@.NishiRiki

・goodnight pick me up in like 8 am

! | To be continued

! | Short chapter but pls go and read my new sunsun oneshot tyty