51

Niall's Pov

"Baby, are you ready? They other will start coming soon" I shouted to Liam who was upstairs getting ready

"I'm coming babes" he shouted back. He's been getting ready for an hour now even tho I told him he didn't need to do much since he is already perfect.

Today is New Years Eve and we are celebrating it at my palce since it's bigger and we have lots of people invited, Lewis and his family too. Today is also the first time I will meet Liam's family and him mine, that's why he is so nervous, but they already love him since he makes me happy.

I am nervous to meet his parents too, because I hurt him and they know it so I don't know how they will react. Liam said they like me and they have nothing against me but they could say it to him because they don't want to make him sad.

I will be myself tho and I'll try to gain them. I am wearing a blue suit with a white shirt, nothing major but not totally casual and I hope I impress them.

 I am wearing a blue suit with a white shirt, nothing major but not totally casual and I hope I impress them

"I am ready!" I hear Liam say and when I turn around to see him coming down I was speechless. How can he be that perrfect? I mean it's impossible, but I guess nothing is impossible when it comes to Liam.

"How do I look?" he asks me shyly. When I didn't respond to him he looked down "I see, I'll go change" and when I heard it it's like I woke up

"NO! Don't go, you look stunning" I confirmed but he didn't believe me

"No I don't. If I looked good you would have answered me before and you wouldn't be completely silent. I am going to change, I need to impress your parents" he insisted and I shook my head at him once again.

"First of all I didn't say anything because you took my breath away, you look unreal Liam, honestly" I truthfully say and he smiled "And you don't need to impress anyone, you just need to be yourself and they will adore you. I mean how can they not love you?! You are Liam, for god sake, you are perfect!" I continued and kiss that kissable lips of his.

He kissed me back meaning he believed me, good. He is stunning. He is wearing a red suit with a white shirt and black boots.... Absolutely breathtaking!

 Absolutely breathtaking!