chapter 1

y/n wakes up at 2:00 am in the morning. it's super tough being an early bird. that's okay though, because y/n holds deeper struggles no one else knows or cares about. it's so tough being perfect on the outside, when no one sees your inner struggles.

y/n's older sister gets woken up by their sounds from the kitchen.

"dude, go back to sleep", says yns (short for y/n's sister)

"you see, you don't UNDERSTAND me", lashes out y/n.

No one knows what's going on inside y/n's head. It's so frustrating getting misunderstood all the time.

"ok then lmao 💀" replied yns.

"This wasn't a 'lmao' situation. It's not funny to joke about other's inner demons, is it?" questioned y/n.

That atrocious statement absolutely enraged poor y/n. Y/n didn't deserve anything bad that happened to them.

It's okay though. Because y/n had an ace up their sleeve.

Without a moment of hesitation, y/n pulls out their phone from their pocket, and types in the following words into YouTube.

"fught sonf lyricz" (y/n was so EMOtional that they made gramatical errors. It's alright, because y/n is almost like an error themself. They're so broken all the time, yet no one cares.)

Y/n prepared themself, to sing their anthem of the broken. They found comfort in that song.

"like a small boat..." croaked out y/n

"in the ocean", added a whisper in the room.

y/n put a stop to the truly inspirational lyrics.

"who are you?" y/n questioned. It almost felt like they were talking to a wall.

"your inner monster, y/n" replied the very convincing invisible creature.

y/n knew it was their time to shine.

y/n pulled out their shitty speaker and connected it to their phone.

... one tap of a finger, and their life will turn upside down.

...

..

*tap*

y/n spread out their 15'9 metal wings, and absolutely wrecked their house whilst they were at it.

It was time to show the world, who's the boss now.

the main moment arrived.

this was really it.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG." y/n energetically exclaimed.

"TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG" their inner demon joined in.

"PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SOOOOOONNNGGG" y/n's angelic voice tore apart the entire apartment, creating a black hole which absorbed their family except for them.

y/n started flying towards the sun, despite it being 2 in the morning. they flew so high, that they felt like they were going to melt from the intense heat of the sun.

y/n's metal wings melted.

the strong era of y/n was about to be over.

y/n came flying down, at an atrocious 673 miles per hour. their end was bound to be near.

... or was it?