chapter 2

suddenly, moments before disaster, a tall, 85 foot tall absolutely incredible hot guy with blue-green-pink shiny gentle aggressively hot orbs and an attractive beard and sculpted muscles and a cheeky grin and a jawline so sharp it will cut through metal, appeared out of thin air.

his muscular arms were stretched out, ready to catch the poor tiny y/n.

y/n fell down so fast that the man couldn't even see them.

unfortunately, the guy (let's call him Harold.) couldn't save them.

"lmao are you okay y/n" chuckled Harold. Harold loved being a total goofball sometimes.

Harold always knew how to be so hilarious, his jokes cracked everyone up.

Except y/n

because they're dead LOL 💀💀

Harold kissed the corpse on the lips, and y/n rose from the dead.

"... you s-saved m..m..m-me u-uwu" stuttered the shy creature. y/n was super shy and cute.

"shh.. may your lips be sealed by the power of my attractiveness" Harold's deep raspy voice gently boomed through the room, like a wave of warm air on a Saturday evening.

"wow you're so hot omg" y/n giggled.

"you're so cute when you giggle.." Harold replied.

y/n blushed so much her face was beyond tomato coloured.

"omg are we dating?" y/n asked. Y/n was painfully single, and wanted a super hot and handsome boyfriend like harry.

"no omg 💀" Harold said. "I'm already engaged to Obama."

"o-oh...........". y/n's heart shattered into billion pieces, never to be put together again.

"and I know Obama's last name too. I'll let that remain a mystery for later" Harold added, and with that, he vanished into thin air.

y/n sighed. another bad day.

this time y/n played golden.

https://open.spotify.com/track/45S5WTQEGOB1VHr1Q4FuPl?si=hFmCmzJSQa2_stN-l-VE5A&utm_source=copy-link

the moment when Hairy Stylus said the word "golden", y/n's world flipped upside down.

"omg im so golden youre so right H*rny Steel*!" y/n exclaimed, with newly found confidence.

it was a long day for poor cute awesome adorable golden y/n, so they gently rested their perfect head on the softest pillow ever.

"goodnight Ham Strings*" they whispered.

and with that, their gentle eyelids closed, and the night took care of y/n.

*I think I'm hilarious with this, no offense to Harry ofc lol

ok bye - Winter